Control the Throne

I control the Throne out from under ShyGuy. I then steal it.

HA HA!!
I GOT THE TRONE!!!

I send my army of :boo: to buy a throne from the local throne store >:3

I load my canon with :tumble: and shoot down the throne and squish before you come up with another lame throne get; I buy another throne that kills.

I didn't read the post but whatever. That was a clone; the throne then runs away while dragging me with it.

Two ppl looking at each other at Pirate Lagoon, The first, seems to be Jack Sparrow, the second is Admiral Banjo. The two go towards each other, Admiral Banjo stops at halfway... Jack Sparrow takes a gun, aims to Banjo... the Admiral can't do anything... suddenly he gets Double Uzis and kills Jack Sparrow and meanwhile Mr. Yellow gets a Wing Cap and a Star , runs towards the throne hits it with himself the throne and SG fiy away due to the colision with a Starman and the throne falls and...

THRONE GET

As the name of this topic is Control the Throne, I make the Throne come alive, only it has really long legs with huge feet, long arms with giant fists, and a rocket launcher on top of it. I command it to attack all of you.

I use the Hypno toad to hypnotize a Waddle Dee to kill all of you.

While you're all dieing I eat a cupcake.

I let my Army of Inanimate Objects suicide bomb into you all and let some of them hypnotize the Throne into Nuking you all.

Throne recruited!

NO WAI. You didn't say how you got it!

I use the power of Giygas to kill SmartGuy. Next, I make the Throne bigger than the Universe.

I make the throne so HUGE, WAY larger than whatever this Universe is in, that we are smaller than an atom to the Throne now.

I stab you with the PM I just sent you that you didn't respond to, then begin the trillion year job of climbing to the top of the throne.

I use the light speed elevator.

After being flatter than an atom for a long time, I finally reach the top.

I go to the Control Center of the beyond super monsterous Throne.

I let it shoot Galaxy sized Nukes that shoot Ultamite Giga Super Nukes that shoot Giga Super Nukes that shoot Super Nukes that shoot Nukes that shoot Mini-Nukes that shoot SUPER Mini-Nukes at everybody.

It also has an unlimited supply of all of that.

I steal the normal sized Throne and throw it into the huge Throne's mouth.

Next, i make a Goomba the size of the huge Throne!

Note: That means it will be bigger than whatever this Universe is in. The main Throne's that big too!

Back