Control the Throne

Deal with death, I watch charmed season 1 finale so you can't get me out of the throne until it ends

Throne get

I come back to live after all of that "all hell breaks loose" situation, and kill you with a sword.

Throne get

But the he'll that broke loose kills you because you are the only surviver
After as a ghost I take the throne to heaven. But back on earth a goomba revives you and both of you have to be dead to get up here but the goombe wants you to pay off a million coin debt!
Complex throne get!

I run away from the goomba, I put a mirror in front of me, throw a Energy ball, it deflects to me and kill me
Yay! I'm dead so I can reach "up there".
I have a sword fight with you, I win, and you run because you are in a deep depresion

Throne get

Since everybody else is dead or too bored to care, I take the throne.

THRONE GET!

I put a electric trap, and you get inside when you believe that there is a mushie to follow. You begin to being zapped.

Throne get

But we are all wake up and find ourselves in a mental ward there is no throne the end!

But it turns out that I've been hiding it the whole time

but your damage level is over 9000!
I crawl back out and tap you, you die
THRONE GET!

But you are so crazy that you think that you killed me, when it was :yoshi: the one who you killed. I sent you to some crazy house, and they give you shroomdrugs

Throne get

I'm a little bit tired of the runaway throne gets, so here is my strategy:
--------------------------------
It's hard to run far away from me, because I can know where you are, and when I found out in which place you are, I orb there, I knock you with a shot on the head.

Throne get

Ice_Halliwell012 said:
I'm a little bit tired of the runaway throne gets, so here is my strategy:
--------------------------------
It's hard to run far away from me, because I can know where you are, and when I found out in which place you are, I orb there, I knock you with a shot on the head.

Throne get

But the FBI come and take you back to ME in the mental ward!
Throne get!

Does'nt matter. I flash out of there with the throne, and then appear in the Mario World, and I destroy any way of gettin' in there, blocking everyone else of getting the throne.

Throne get

Back