Control the Throne

I take the throne because I'm the awesomest!!!!!

Uniju said:
I use the real super power of emo to cut myself, than rip you apart and take the throne.

IMZ A ZOMBIE CUT INTO HALF!!! I TAKE YOUR LIFE AND THE THRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniju said:
I cut you into more than half, more like over 9000 tiny pieces. I keep the throne.

IMZ A ZOMBIE CUT INTO A MILLION PIECES!!! I TAKE YOUR LIFE AND THE THRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniju said:
You sure are pretty damn persistant. I shred you up and sell you to McDonalds, you get eaten in a burger. I take the throne back.

IMZ A BURGERZOMBIE!!! I TAKE YOUR LIFE AND THE THRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniju said:
OK, your getting really dumb. ._.

I TAKE THE THRONE WHILE YOUR OFFENDED

IMZ A DUMBZOMBIE!!! I TAKE YOUR LIFE AND THE THRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blow up the universe. Because I had a Starman at the time it blew up, I remain unharmed, as does the throne. I take it.

Snowstalker said:
I blow up the universe. Because I had a Starman at the time it blew up, I remain unharmed, as does the throne. I take it.

*Throws the girl Uni & 3D had to Snowstalker, takes the throne*

Uniju said:
WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT MY POWER LEVEL?

...WHAT? Only 3? ;_;

I take the throne with only power level 3 lolol

*Fires blasters, takes the throne*

Uniju said:
I get Hideki Anno in here, and he drives you away with his emo anime-ness. I take the throne.

ZEE ANIME WONT STOP ME, FOOL!!! *Attacks Uni... wait... nah, I'll just push you aside, takes throne*

Uniju said:
Nonono, if you actually watched Hideki Anno's stuff, you'd know what I mean. *takes throne while ranting about Neon Genesis Evangelion*

What TV station is it on? I really don't watch TV more. I'm on here, or playing with my dogs, or playing SSBM.

*Takes throne when ranting about nothing*

Uniju said:
I don't know, I watched it illegally online. >:D

I take the throne using the real super power of teamwork :mario: :luigi: :yoshi: :dk: :waluigi: :wario:

So, you only watched it once... illegally?

I take the throne using emoctions :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? :rolleyes: :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :lol: :roll: :eekdance: :shifty: :evilgrin: :smug:

Uniju said:
I step on you with my giant mech I bought off TV. I take the... Stepped on throne.

GRRR!!! *Throws the only option left: :posh:, takes throne*

Uniju said:
I scribble all over your LOLcats, and throw scribbled-over-lolcat-shurikens at you. I take the throne.

*Hits Uni with Cudge, takes throne*

Uniju said:
I don't die, I run away and get reanforcements. I bring in an army of maho shojo goth loli police maid nurses with glasses in boxes. I take the throne.

And what do they do?

*Calls Hillary Clinton, George Bush,

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size]

Back