Favorite enemy introduced in SMB2 USA?

Flurry

Goomba
Banned User
Hola, me llama Flurry. I am a 14 year old Latina girl of Dominican descent. It attend Easton Middle School and am bilingual. My favorite Mario game is SMB2 which is not a common choice but I love Doki Doki Mario. Of all the many enemies that became mainstays from SMB2, like Shy Guys, Pidgets, Ninji, Bob-ombs, etc., which is your favorite? I like the Shy Guy.

I love the Cobrats. They should definitely appear again

What about Phantos? They're great enemies too.

Oh, and the Hawkmouth. Don't forget that.

Baby Luigi said:
What about Phantos? They're great enemies too.

Oh, and the Hawkmouth. Don't forget that.
Yeah but they never returned silly. Your'e encouraged to talk about enemies that did return like the masked guys lol

Too bad Phantos didn't return. They were awesomely creepy. They were so creepy, they rivaled Sinistar in terms of creepiness.

Flurry said:
Hola, me llama Flurry. I am a 14 year old Latina girl of Dominican descent. It attend Easton Middle School and am bilingual. My favorite Mario game is SMB2 which is not a common choice but I love Doki Doki Mario. Of all the many enemies that became mainstays from SMB2, like Shy Guys, Pidgets, Ninji, Bob-ombs, etc., which is your favorite? I like the Shy Guy.

Hey it's nice to see another person who shares the same interest of having SMB2 as their favourite Mario game! ;D I also find SMB2 to being the most enjoyable out of the Super Mario games.

My personal favourite enemy from this game would probably be the Phanto. It was annoying, yes, but it was also unique to have an enemy so threatening as it was. I really do hope that a lot of the enemies from SMB2 make returning appearances in the near future. :)

Just so you all know, Flurry is actually Marwikedor and has been banned again.

Also, Shy Guy. Because they're badass.

Smasher said:

I knew it. Nobody would actually be named "Llama Flurry". And this means that there have been two Rudnicki sockpuppets annoying me today. Anyway, my favourite SMB2 enemy is Bob-omb.

:bobomb: Bob-ombs, of course!

Yoshidude99 said:
Cap'n Falcon said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Smasher said:

Really? Also Birdo
How is Birdo badass?
no I was saying that Birdo is my favourite enemy introuduced in smb2
Oh, okay.

As annoying as they are, I really dig the Phantos; creepy masks that stalk you when you steal their key!

Also, Ninjis. We need to see more of them! Cobrats, too!

And of course, Shy Guys, Pokey, and Bob-ombs are awesome as well.

Back