Canonicity

kat-rin koopa said:
I just make my own stories with the Mario characters in, daft and sad as it sounds. To Bermuda with canonicity, I just want the Koopas and the Lakitus...at least, I focus on their lives, the most.
Wut?

Pokemon DP said:
kat-rin koopa said:
I just make my own stories with the Mario characters in, daft and sad as it sounds. To Bermuda with canonicity, I just want the Koopas and the Lakitus...at least, I focus on their lives, the most.
Wut?

I don't use Mario canonicity. There's so many games, it'd be useless for me to try to work out what is and isn't existant.

I'm usually a stickler for canon, though.

kat-rin koopa said:
Pokemon DP said:
kat-rin koopa said:
Wut?

I don't use Mario canonicity. There's so many games, it'd be useless for me to try to work out what is and isn't existant.

I'm usually a stickler for canon, though.
...Then are you agreeing to remove canon from the Wiki, or not? :-\

I never commited myself to the argument. I was just saying how I handle canonicity. I never mentioned anything about what the Wiki should do.

There's actually another thread that didn't start, but became a discussion of personal views of canon. This thread is strictly for discussion of how the Wiki can avoid using a canon policy in light of Nintendo's lack of canon.

Back