Which mario galaxy 1/2 level would be the hardest

hardekozoo

Goomba
Banned User
Which would be the hardest mario board in galaxy:

doing the Perfect run with cosmic clones chasing you?

collecting 100 purple coins during the Perfect run?

collecting 100 purple coins while manta ray surfing in the Loopdeeswoop galaxy

collecting 100 purple coins while riding fluzzard in the fleet glide galaxy

doing the chimp stomp challenge in Honeyhop with octoguys and elite octogoombas replacing the octogoombas

getting 100 purple coins in the bubble blast galaxy?

doing the clockwork ruins course in a double time comet (fast moving rolling wheels)

if the boss blitz galaxy missions had these bosses in chronological order instead of the ones in that are currently in the boss blitz galaxy : fiery dino pirhana/the second king kaliente fight (with the sinking platforms)/ the undergrunter from toy time galaxy/kingfin and fiery gobblegut

defeating the fiery gobbelgut in a daredevil mission

This should be made into a poll.
Anyways it would be Perfect Run with Cosmic Clones for me.

What about Bowser's Galaxy Generator with daredevil and no checkpoint and you fight Bowser too

Manta ray/Fluzzard 100 purple coins with exactly 100 purple coins.

Atlas said:
What about Bowser's Galaxy Generator with daredevil and no checkpoint and you fight Bowser too
Easier than the Perfect Run, that's for sure.

here are some new ones to add:

Luigi's purple coins with the spinning platforms that spin when you step on them moving faster (in a double time comet)

Beat box galaxy silver stars with cosmic clones chasing you

Boss Blitz galaxy daredevil comet where you have to defeat dino piranha/king kaliente/major burrows/bouldergeist and fiery dino piranha with just 1 piece of health

a romp comet where you have to kill a lot of green crabs in a strict time limit (without using a rainbow star or fire mario)

how about a double time comet in sweet sweet galaxy from the original mario galaxy,imagine those moving platforms going faster

how about cosmic clones on the stone cyclone

this one is better: purple coins on the stone cyclone

I'd love to see mario have to use a star ball for the sweet sweet galaxy from smg 1

i'd love to see how challenging a longer rock mario rolling game could or maybe a purple coin mission on the longer mission

Why isn't Slingpod Galaxy with a time limit listed? Oh well, I'll suggest it

How about a timed daredevil run of every boss with Cosmic Clones, 100 Purple Coins, and you're forced to play as Luigi.

Evil Magikrazy said:
How about a timed daredevil run of every boss with Cosmic Clones, 100 Purple Coins, and you're forced to play as Luigi.
Don't forget everything is sped up. Thwomps moving obstacles.

YoshiGo99 said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

And . . . have a level harder than Grandmaster Galaxy.

That means pretty much the level with Sling Pods.

Baby Luigi said:
Why isn't Slingpod Galaxy with a time limit listed? Oh well, I'll suggest it
I hated the original Sling Pod Galaxy myself.

Cilan said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

And . . . have a level harder than Grandmaster Galaxy.

That means pretty much the level with Sling Pods.

And the balancing ball. Don't forget the balancing ball.

EDIT: I'd call it the "Galaxy from Hell Galaxy"

I didn't find the ball levels too hard, actually. The toughest was Purple Coins Rainbow Road one IMO

I find the Rolling levels quite easy.

Back