What's your favorite animal and why?

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I'd have to say my favorite animal is a rabbit. Not really sure why. Coincidentally, the year of my birthday represents a rabbit in Chinese New Years.

PUFFINS

way better than toucans

that's right, I went there

Cats, because we've owned many different cats since I was 7, and they're adorable and sweet. :3

Iguanas. Reptiles fascinate me and I just think they look cool.

Crocodile Dippy said:
PUFFINS

way better than toucans

that's right, I went there
Thank you for that.

Flying fish.

R6JXt.jpg

My favorite animal is the Colombian Red Tailed Boa Constrictor because I find snakes fascinating, especially Constrictors. I also had one as a pet (his name was Victor) and he was really loving.

My favorite animal is the 'tiel. I have two as pets and they are charming

article-1213041-066405DA000005DC-993_468x286.jpg

Pet (Fancy) Rats

dolphin.jpg

Dolphins

Why? Well, I've had 5 pet rats and they are adorable and each one had her own personality. I find rats to be great pets. And I like dolphins because they are cute and seem like fun animals!

Guess what mine is!

PandaRainbow.jpg
BLAAARG!

I don't really have a good reason why I like them. I just like them or maybe it's because of their innocent faces. :3

The Gila Monster. Their markings are beautiful! There are only two poisonous lizard species in the world, and these little fellows are are one group of them.

%7B1D3525B8-AA41-4536-B5D7-D04B82ECA050%7D.JPG

Do fish count?

Mine would have to be the cuttlefish, a cephalopod which, unlike the chameleon, actually changes it's color and texture to match its surroundings.

Plus it looks cool, and one of them has an ability to "hypnotize" crabs by changing color before eating them.

They're more intelligent than octopi apparently.

Dr. Javelin said:
Do fish count?

Mine would have to be the cuttlefish, a cephalopod which, unlike the chameleon, actually changes it's color and texture to match its surroundings.

Plus it looks cool, and one of them has an ability to "hypnotize" crabs by changing color before eating them.

Everything in the animal kingdom is an animal. Gnats are animals.

Dr. Javelin said:
Do fish count?

It seems I have gotten to your head, after all! Neat!!

I'm not sure which cuttlefish you're talking about, but I've designated the Flamboyant Cuttlefish as the hypnocuttlefish because it whirs and such, too.

Squirrels. Seriously, those things are awesome. They can run straight up anything.

Herr Shyguy said:
Squirrels. Seriously, those things are awesome. They can run straight up anything.

I saw a chubby squirrel the other week, and he couldn't get up the tree fast enough. It was so adorable! Instead of running away, he just wobbled around the tree with an attitude I could only guess was "omg dude please stop following me I just wanna eeeeeeeat D': "

BUT I DIDN'T STOP BOTHERING HIM BECAUSE HE WAS SO CUTE <333

Frogs, because they're chill and colourful and can jump and shit. Flamboyant Cuttlefish in a close second.

Leopard Geckos
A great pet, entertaining to watch at night and feed.

Hypnotoad said:
I'm not sure which cuttlefish you're talking about, but I've designated the Flamboyant Cuttlefish as the hypnocuttlefish because it whirs and such, too.
I don't know the name of it, but it would stretch out its tentacles in opposite directions similar to a hammerhead shark's head and then move blue and black stripes across its body as fast as possible.

DJ FLUTT3RSHY said:
Leopard Geckos
A great pet, entertaining to watch at night and feed.

*shakes hand repeatedly*

This was my second choice. I had a pet leopard gecko (he passed away recently) and he was the best pet ever.

Dr. Javelin said:
Hypnotoad said:
I don't know the name of it, but it would stretch out its tentacles in opposite directions similar to a hammerhead shark's head and then move blue and black stripes across its body as fast as possible.

Oh yeah, I think I've seen that before. I think it's more to tell the other animals "hey, fuck off, I'm badass and probably taste like shit so please don't eat me ;~; ". Although, it's cooler to consider them hypnocuttlefish.

Back