What's your favorite animal and why?

Caesar is cute even when he is angry

some of others are too

Banjo said:
DJ FLUTT3RSHY said:
Leopard Geckos
A great pet, entertaining to watch at night and feed.

*shakes hand repeatedly*

This was my second choice. I had a pet leopard gecko (he passed away recently) and he was the best pet ever.
Well, that stinks that he passed away. Mine are juveniles, around 3-4 inches. Lucky lost his tail twice :(

Turtles (like you didn't see that coming): They're cute, and I've always been fascinated by them, even before watching TMNT. In first grade art class, our class had to use construction paper to cut out some fish, but I cut out a turtle instead. ^_^

Dogs: Way better than cats. Oh yeah, I totally went there. Hey, there's a reason why they're called "man's best friend". I took care of someone else's dog for a couple of weeks. Most fun I've ever had.

Rabbits: They're cute. 'Nuff said.

For non-exsistent animals:

Dragons: They're huge creatures of virtually limitless power and have control over all the elements. And they look awesome.

Buster Baxter said:
Wait, those are allowed?

Well then I guess mine would be a wyvern, which is a specific type of dragon. These only have two legs and are more similiar to snakes than other dragons are.

I Like Rabbits Because they have soft fur

Dr. Javelin said:
Buster Baxter said:
Wait, those are allowed?

Well then I guess mine would be a wyvern, which is a specific type of dragon. These only have two legs and are more similiar to snakes than other dragons are.
I would want a Panda with green and white fur and large angelic wings. :3
Or a Lion with wings.

Back