What Mario games DO you wanna see?

Jellyfloater said:
SmashBrother said:
Jellyfloater said:
A sequel to Wario World, taking place in Diamond City. It should be a GTA-esque game, where you're free to just roam around the city and take on missions. Waluigi is an NPC and a few of the missions are given to you by him. He becomes a playable character once you complete all the missions. There should be 120 missions (like the stars in the Mario 3d platformers), except they're all done within Diamond City. Once you do 70 of them, you can face the final boss. You start out with one mission, which unlocks two, doing both of which unlocks 3, doing 2 of which unlocks 4, doing 3 of the 5 you have unlocks 6, and so on and so on. Some other missions are unlocked by doing a specific mission instead of a certain number.

As long as it has everything GTA has except for guns, drugs, and death, then alright! I'd love seeing Wario hijack someone else's bike. That would be hilarious!

Well, it would have to be rated at most PG/T/B/12+. I didn't really mean stealing cars, more the style of play, but stealing is Wario's thing, so it could definitley work. As for movement, you can run, jump, and shoulder charge, or go cruisin' in your bike, then car, then truck. (From Wario Land 4.) Or, you could go an steal someone else's car instead, but the Diamond City Police would start chasing you.

I know the bike and car, but when did he get a truck? Do you mean his secret hover-car?

Back