What Mario games DO you wanna see?

I'd like to see a Super Luigi series or game, preferably without it involving ghosts and haunted mansions. I actually have an idea for one, i have a story and everything!

Also I'd also like to see a new DK platformer of course along with an idea I got for a game. A few of the name ideas include Donkey Kong Story, The Donkey Kong Trilogy or The Donkey Kong Chronicles. They're basicly remakes of the origional Donkey Kongs except with much more to the story and may posibly be in a 3-D platformer style.

A Wario RPG.

And maybe another starring Yoshi.

Then there's DK... :roll:

Super smash bros brawl/melee for the ds
super mario galaxy ds
Paper mario world(ds)
more m&l games

A game with a platformer and RPG mode. You can play as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser, DK, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, Birdo, Toadette, Toadsworth, Bowser Jr., Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, Ludwig, Koopa, Dry Bones, Goomba (maybe), Shy Guy, Bob-omb (maybe), Hammer Bro., Monty Mole, Boo, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Petey Piranha, King Boo and many more! Everyone has his or her special abilities! On the platformer mode there are more than twenty worlds and more than 150 levels! On RPG mode there are more than 15 chapters!

PaperStriker said:
A game with a platformer and RPG mode. You can play as Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser, DK, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, Birdo, Toadette, Toadsworth, Bowser Jr., Larry, Morton, Wendy, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, Ludwig, Koopa, Dry Bones, Goomba (maybe), Shy Guy, Bob-omb (maybe), Hammer Bro., Monty Mole, Boo, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Petey Piranha, King Boo and many more! Everyone has his or her special abilities! On the platformer mode there are more than twenty worlds and more than 150 levels! On RPG mode there are more than 15 chapters!
i'd play that. :D

chibizombie said:
PaperStriker said:
i'd play that. :D
Lol, my description looks more like the backside of a game package or like TV-publicity.

PaperStriker said:

While this is a great idea, I doubt Nintendo would bother to sell two completly different games in one disc =D.

Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:

While this is a great idea, I doubt Nintendo would bother to sell two completly different games in one disc =D.
All-stars?
(wow, this is the first time I saw Blitz using a smiley =) )

PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:

All-stars?

This isn,t the first time I use a smiley, actually. :wink:

The diferrence is: All-stars is a collection of old games with a slight graphical overhaul. Also, all games on All-Star are platformers.

Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:

All-stars?

This isn,t the first time I use a smiley, actually. :wink:

The diferrence is: All-stars is a collection of old games with a slight graphical overhaul. Also, all games on All-Star are platformers.
Okay.

Nintendo is mean. ;_; No Koopalings ---> Mean.
There's hardly a main adventure ---> Mean.
No games for the fillers ---> Mean.
Not selling some games in PAL ---> Mean. (why didn't they release SMRPG in PAL-regions and why did they cancel TLL from VC?)
So they should offer SMRPG and TLL on VC in PAL-regions, make games about Waluigi, Daisy etc., let the K-lings appear again and make a mainstream game every one or two years, maybe three.
PAL just doesn't seem to be their pal. (got it?)

PaperStriker said:
Nintendo is mean. ;_; No Koopalings ---> Mean.
There's hardly a main adventure ---> Mean.
No games for the fillers ---> Mean.
Not selling some games in PAL ---> Mean. (why didn't they release SMRPG in PAL-regions and why did they cancel TLL from VC?)
So they should offer SMRPG and TLL on VC in PAL-regions, make games about Waluigi, Daisy etc., let the K-lings appear again and make a mainstream game every one or two years, maybe three.
PAL just doesn't seem to be their pal. (got it?)

QFT.

Why, Nintendo, why?

I'd like to see All-Stars on VC. This probably won't happen, though. :(

Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
I'd like to see All-Stars on VC. This probably won't happen, though. :(

Uh... can't we just have SMB, SMB2, SMB3, SMW and JPSMB2 individually?
Maybe. I have the whole SMA-series and buying SMAS just because of two games isn't really worth it. On the other hand, you have to finish the non-All-Stars-TLL 8 times to visit worlds A-D.

I HAD all the SMAs and beat the snot out of every one.

The Yoshi eggs in SMA are SO not worth it.

Without the SMAs I wouldn't have recognized the overly greatness of SMW. Best 2D-Mario Platformer EVER!

Pwns Bros. 3 by far, BY FURTHER, BY FURTHEST!!!11one
I'd like to see New Super Paper Mario & Luigi Bros. Party Galaxy World Sunshine Golf Tennis RPG Land Strikers Tennis Mansion Kart Baseball at the Olympics 64

A Mario game where Mario discovers his point of existence... with Shiggy as the final boss

Super Mario Teacher: Super Happy Fun Fun ATM Learning Machine Experience! For ages 4 and so upper!

Back