WarioWare

Favorite WarioWare game?

• WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgame$/Microgame Mania!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Game$!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WarioWare Twisted!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • WarioWare Touched!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • WarioWare D.I.Y (Showcase)!

• WarioWare Snapped!

• None.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

johnr754

Goomba
What do you think of WarioWare, and what is your most favorite and most disliked WarioWare game?

It's interesting and is an interesting idea.

Anyways, my favorite is either Twisted or Smooth Moves, and most disliked is WarioWare D.I.Y. Twisted and Smooth Moves because no one would think of that, and DIY because the pre-made games are somewhat bad, and I just dislike it.

What is your favorite? :wario:

I love the WarioWare series. It has alot of odd and strange things. But what game with Wario as the main character in it doesn't have any kind of strangeness in it?

It's also addicting to see what sort of short microgames you get. Like you don't know if you're going to get one your good at and end up facepalming because you failed it, or if you get one you're usually bad at and get it anyway. I've always wanted to play WarioWare Touched but I never got to play it. I could do an emulator but what about those games that require you to blow in the DS? I've played the original both on the GBA (Well technically I got the GBA version via the Ambassadors Program for the 3DS) and the Gamecube, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, and WarioWare: D.I.Y.

I hope we get one for the 3DS sometime soon, I think they could do alot of cool things with that. Maybe next E3?

My favorite install in the WarioWare series would have to be WarioWare: Smooth Moves! because it was my first WarioWare game and it was tons of fun. My second favorite would have to be D.I.Y..

I have actually been playing the first WarioWare game on my 3DS a lot lately.

I like smooth moves, DIY is original but could have been more than what it is. The original is cool but there is no Ashley and I dislike the generic Jimmy's.

1. Touched!
2. Mega Microgame$
3. D.I.Y.
4. Twisted
5. Smooth Moves

I haven't played the others, but I loved the first four on my list. Smooth Moves was alright, but for some reason I didn't like it as much as the other games in the series.

The only WarioWare game I played was WarioWare Touched and it's a really funny and entertaining game. I really enjoyed it.

As I said, I dislike WarioWare D.I.Y - but because there could have been more in it than just that stuff you see,

I love this series. I've played WarioWare Inc., Minigame Mainia, WarioWare Touched! and WarioWare Smooth Moves. I like all of the games equally much, and I'm considering getting all games in the series besides DIY because that one seems to not have anything that you unlock in the sense that you did in the other games, but I might buy it whenever I get tired of the other instalments.

My choice would be the Smooth Moves because it's just cool waving that remote around. If only there was a game that allows you to make your own Wiimote microgames...

1. Twisted! - Creative and fun mini-games with addictive gameplay. It has the Mona Pizza Song :P
2. Smooth Moves! - The same as the Twisted!. The use of the Wiimote in this game is awesome!
3. Mega Microgame$ = Mega Party Game$! - Well, it's the original.
4. Touched! - This one was a regular to me...

D.I.Y (Showcase)! - Not played
Snapped! - Not played

Northern Verve said:
I hope we get one for the 3DS sometime soon, I think they could do alot of cool things with that. Maybe next E3?
Me too! Warioware in the 3DS must be CRAZY! :lol:

I've only played D.I.Y., but it's really fun and I enjoyed it greatly.

Back