SSB4's Adventure Mode Stages and Bosses

I'd rather have Medusa because she starred in more games, after all. And let's just throw in every dark side of every fighter

First of all, don't double post. Second, Dragon's Lair is really old, and third, it wasn't published by Nintendo.

RandomGuy said:
First of all, don't double post. Second, Dragon's Lair is really old, and third, it wasn't published by Nintendo.
Well I thought he would be a funny third party character and there still Dragon's Lair games

supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
Well I thought he would be a funny third party character and there still Dragon's Lair games
When was the most recent one?

Here's my newest concept for "Boss Battles", which is renamed to "The Arena".

The Arena Rest Area

Battle 1

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXMAxMfVyys

You'd begin near the entrance to what looks like a colosseum. There will be a door near the colosseum, which will take you to the first boss. You will not know the identity of the boss in this room.

Battles 2 - 8

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcx42nRjWBk

You'll be inside the colosseum, with a sunset being present. The room has a door, which takes you to the next boss. There's also a supply of "5" Heart Containers. If you take any of the Heart Containers, they'll be replaced with Maxim Tomatoes when you return to the rest area. While Heart Containers completely heal you, Maxim Tomatoes will only recover half of your current damage. Lastly, any Maxim Tomatoes that you grab will not respawn.

From this point, you will see an image of the boss that you'll be facing next.

Battles 9 - 15

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKa7GCqRX0

Same as above, but it'll be nighttime, with the moon being present from above.

From this point, the bosses that you haven't fought yet will have their attack power increased.

Battles 16 - 19

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5kMgZ1UTVo

The sky will appear stormy with frequent lightning strikes occurring. The room remains the same with the same properties.

The Final Four bosses never change at all, meaning that they're always fought in a set order.

Boss Fight Order

The following are some of the boss inputs that I had in mind...

Battles 1 - 15

The bosses in this category are fought in a random order, which will always change with each run.

1: King Boo
2: Brobot
3: Super Dimentio
4: Tiki Tong
5: Stallord
6: Metroid Prime
7: Kyurem
8: Deathborn
9: Porky
10: Twinbellows
11: Emperor Bulblax
12: Mid-Boss All-Stars 1 (Boom Boom, Darknut, Bonkers, Eggplant Wizard)
13: Mid-Boss All-Stars 2 (Pirate Commander, Fierce Pork Trooper, Mature Red Bulborb, Konk)
14: Master Hand
15: Crazy Hand

Battles 16 - 19

The bosses in this category are always fought in a set order, which begins after the first 15 boss fights are completed.

16: Galacta Knight
17: Medusa
18: Nightmare
19: Ultimate Nightmare

Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
I have two idea so i'll start with the stupid one
Emperor Bulbax know idea how they would do it but Pikmin needs more love
I do agree that Emperor Bulblax would be a good choice and Pikmin needs more love, but I think the Titan Dweevil would be a lot cooler, since he has 4 weapons and stuff.

Darkrai from Pokémon should be a boss, because he's actually evil, unlike Rayquaza. Rayquaza was the one who tried to calm Groudon and Kyogre when they started to battle in Pokémon Emerald. I still can't understand why he was chosen as a villain.

Also, I think that bosses should be large creatures. Some people here say that Dr. Eggman should be a boss. I agree, but only if he's inside a big machine or something.

Anser said:
Darkrai from Pokémon should be a boss, because he's actually evil, unlike Rayquaza. Rayquaza was the one who tried to calm Groudon and Kyogre when they started to battle in Pokémon Emerald. I still can't understand why he was chosen as a villain.
It could be possible Rayquaza had sensed nearby evil (Bowser) and misunderstood that Diddy and Fox were good.

Pyro said:
Anser said:
It could be possible Rayquaza had sensed nearby evil (Bowser) and misunderstood that Diddy and Fox were good.
Or it could be that he was just hungry and Diddy was the first thing he saw. Who says he had to be a villain? He's apparently portrayed more as a wild animal, or Pokemon that attacks when you encounter it. That makes perfect sense to me.

RandomGuy said:
Except that's he's a legendary with a certain sense of dignity
In the Pokemon Emerald, he was just a giant dragon who woke up, got mad, yelled at Groudon and Kyogre, and then went back to sleep. Yes, in Pokedex entries and spin-offs it is actually intelligent. But in the main games from a gameplay standard, it is just a wild Pokemon, like it is stated. Were looking way too into this.

I was thinking of a giant, Transformer-esque robot made out of Tetris blocks. His name would be Tetron. He could possibly even be a playable character!
Attacks:
Jumping & Dropping on players
Rolling into players
Shooting square blocks
L Block Boomerang

MikeyO11 said:
I was thinking of a giant, Transformer-esque robot made out of Tetris blocks. His name would be Tetron. He could possibly even be a playable character!
Attacks:
Jumping & Dropping on players
Rolling into players
Shooting square blocks
L Block Boomerang
I doubt they would make up a character to be playable, but boss status is possible.

@Anser: Darkrai isn't exactly evil. Its ability to cause bad dreams is primarily used as a self-defense against enemies.

Now Kyurem would work much better, seeing as it's said to have a hostile nature towards humans and other Pokemon. Additionally, it does have the Black Kyurem and White Kyurem forms that could be implemented as well.

Back