Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

I bought a backpack to replace my old one(left shoulder strap ripped off) and it probably won't be accepted at my school and I realized that when it arrived..

Why?

Spike TV is playing Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, but it's the version in which Greedo shoots first.

Well, on the pokecommunity forums, I post all my ultimate monotype challenge junk, as well as have this signature that has a bunch of stuff on it. It's reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy tall, so I put all the junk in a spoiler, so that only people who cared to look could see it. But apparently you can't have spoiler tags in your signature because 'there isn't really a need for them'. My signature had a need for them but now it's disabled. But the disable tag, works exactly the same as a spoiler, so it looks like I can either get rid of the signature I spent ages trying to make good, or keep the huge orange spoiler tag that pretty much keeps the rest of my signature in a spoiler.

If they didn't have that spoiler tag rule it'd be perfectly fine.

One of the lenses of my glasses fell out of its rim, so I have to look at everything with one good eye and one bad eye.

This is so messed up it's not even funny.

I'm working on it. I lost my micro screwdriver, so I'm trying to move the tiny screw with my fingernail.

It's not going well.

I hate it when people break the rules on stuff.

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
Queen Boo said:
I hate it when people break the rules on stuff.

What if the rule is "you have to set babies on fire and throw them off tall buildings"?
What? If that means if you break it then it happens then no. I'm meaning like GMing and spamming and stuff.

I mean, what if the rule is "You have to set babies on fire and throw them off buildings." Would you hate it if people broke that rule?

I'm just kidding around, anyway. :P

Troy & Abed in the Morning said:
I mean, what if the rule is "You have to set babies on fire and throw them off buildings." Would you hate it if people broke that rule?

I'm just kidding around, anyway. :P
I still don't get it, but in that case, no. I'm talking basic RP rules.

Ok, here's what he's saying.

Let's say the president or king or whatever the ruler in your country is made a rule.

The rule was "once a week, you have to set a baby on fire and throw it off a tall building". If one didn't, that would be breaking the rules.

Would you still be annoyed if someone broke that hypothetical rule?

Magikrazy said:
Ok, here's what he's saying.

Let's say the president or king or whatever the ruler in your country is made a rule.

The rule was "once a week, you have to set a baby on fire and throw it off a tall building". If one didn't, that would be breaking the rules.

Would you still be annoyed if someone broke that hypothetical rule?
I know what he was saying and no I would not be annoyed. I'm talking spamming an GMing and stuff.

So it's been one year now since Mega Man Legends 3 was unceremoniously cancelled for no real reason.

still butthurt

The hair that grows on the far side of my face that is not my sideburns bugs my mom, which in return bugs me.

Back