Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

Dr. Javelin said:
The Dark Knight said:
Threek said:
Make the political ads stop. :(
This. Although it is rather amusing to point out everything Obama's wrong on when he's talking to us.

Or actually, he isn't talking to us. Ever noticed how he never looks into the camera, he looks slightly to our right of it? Or at least on that commercial that played during the Olympics.

My guess is a teleprompter.

eh, you're lucky i guess that you can have a sense of humor about it. i can't even watch any of the romney ads, they make me want to throw stuff

They got rid of the YouTube app for IOS 6, now I have to use other shitty apps that try to be as good as it was.

The App Store is really slow now, too.

I couldn't update my apps either, because half-way through downloading they stopped. Don't know if that's a general problem or it's just me though.

Mariomario64 said:
The App Store is really slow now, too.

I couldn't update my apps either, because half-way through downloading they stopped. Don't know if that's a general problem or it's just me though.

I think it's well known that iOS 6 is completely fucking stupid

That we have to pay 1 euro 50 cent for a packet of six oreos OR a Cadbury's dairy milk bar whereas as for some godforsaken reason a Cadbury's turkish delight (those disgust me) only cost 1 euro. WHY? :'(

ThreeThousand said:
Because I'm annoyed that a bottle of soda now costs $1.50 instead of $1.25 at my school.

Don't mean to be late in showing you up

But that's literally around 50 pence in my country. Cokes over here in my college costs £1.25, which is somewhat $2 in America.

i hate it when i choose to microwave my pizza instead of putting it in the oven

IcicleRain said:
I'm guessing the answer is something like "Don't choose to microwave it"
That's a crap answer

I'd imagine that it would have something to do with an epic battle between chuck Norris, mr t, Bruce willis and Jackie chan, something with pasta, scarecrow killing rudnicki, an epic battle between the Udani and the unmario gangsters, mario party wiki aiding Bowserpedia in a battle against the Mario wiki corrupted by random trolls, and something to do with the end of the world.

BW and B2W2 are $39.99 like HGSS, but they were kinda reasonable with the Pokéwalker, but they should change it back to $34.99 like every other Pokémon DS game.

Pandapowah said:
It really irritates me when I sharpen a pencil and a part of the tip or the lead is still covered with wood.

I find it even more irritating if the pencil breaks after sharpening it, forcing me to use another pencil or sharpen it again.

That's why I use mechanical pencils. I've been using the same one for about the past 2 and half years or so.

Back