Minor Irritants (aka first-world problems)

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Because I'm annoyed that a bottle of soda now costs $1.50 instead of $1.25 at my school.

I wanted to sit in the middle of the couch so I could prop my feet up on the table and watch tv with food on both sides of me, but the power cord for my laptop wasn't long enough so I had to have all of my food on the left side :'(

Do we really need 6 hours worth of Super Bowl pregame?

I've had a stomach virus for over six months that's prevented me from going out and doing stuff.

I just open up a fun size bag of M&M's and there's a disproportionate amount of oranges and greens ;~;

Reds and blues are the best!!

'3K said:
Because I'm annoyed that a bottle of soda now costs $1.50 instead of $1.25 at my school.
We don't even have pop at my school

SiFi said:
I've had a stomach virus for over six months that's prevented me from going out and doing stuff.

geez sifi i know this is first-world problems but stop being such a bitch, you complain about the slightest problems :mad:

Terraria's getting a special edition boxed release and all the people who didn't buy it already and contribute to its success get rocket-powered pet bunnies. I want a rocket bunny.

I hate it when people say "the shit has literally hit the fan." Do you know what LITERALLY means?

Simile: Busy as a bee.
Metaphor: Busy bee. (Speaking of a person who is a person and not an actual bee.)
Literal: Busy bee. (Speaking of an actual bee that is a bee and not a person.)

The shit has not LITERALLY hit the fan. The shit may have fucking hit that fan, or a whole lot of damn shit may be hitting the fan at once, but it is not LITERALLY hitting the fan.

STOP MISUSING THE WORD "LITERAL"

Mason said:
I hate it when people say "the shit has literally hit the fan." Do you know what LITERALLY means?

Simile: Busy as a bee.
Metaphor: Busy bee. (Speaking of a person who is a person and not an actual bee.)
Literal: Busy bee. (Speaking of an actual bee that is a bee and not a person.)

The shit has not LITERALLY hit the fan. The shit may have fucking hit that fan, or a whole lot of damn shit may be hitting the fan at once, but it is not LITERALLY hitting the fan.

STOP MISUSING THE WORD "LITERAL"

Obviously you've never seen Airplane!

For some reason, I hate that Super Mario Boards Family Thread. It's just so dumb. It gets on my nerves.

Back