Potential Villainous Pokemon Teams

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
After the whole misunderstanding with the last thread, I'm just reposting this because I see it still has potential. If you feel a topic that is discussed is too inappropriate, please don't claim that person is an idiot or heartless and instead reply saying that you believe it is too inappropriate and actually provide reasons why. Were ot promoting any crimes or organizations were mentioning, ONLY MOTIVES for potential game elements, not to mention that they're only ideas. If that is too hard for you to handle, I don't think this is the right thread for you. We'll try not mentioning any potential crimes or governments that might offend some people, but if we do, just inform us with actual reasons and we'll stop instead of just posting images or small comments barely posting reasons why. Now, on to the topic.

You see, each generation brought a theme to each team when it came to personalities, Pokemon, and clothes. Here are the themes as follows:

Team Rocket: Mafia
Team Magma/Aqua: Rival Gangs
Team Galactic: Spacemen
Team Plasma: Knights

So, what would you want for the next team and what would you like them to wear, which Pokemon to have, goals, etc.

The only ones I can think of are ninjas and pirates with the only goal I can think of for the latter is to steal the world's valuables such as artifacts, money, vehicles, Pokemon, and of course, treasure. The grunts would wear normal Pirate clothes wit eyepatches and stuff while the leader is basically Blackbeard with a peg-leg, long hair, huge beard, eyepatch, and tattoos on his muscles. This team's name will be referred to as Team Terror. As for ninjas, their goal would have them take over the world's nations by espionage, assassination, espionage, etc. in order to gain power and transform all of the current region's citizens into a mass trained army that serves the head family in control over the monarchy. As for the leader, I'd like it to be original and have a girl as the leader for once and her appearance would have her in Chinese robes wielding katanas on her back and a mask at first during the early parts of the story.

I love your pirate idea. I can definitely see that working out

You're welcome! I had that idea in my head too but you expressed that idea better than I thought.

I want the ninja idea, except with a misunderstanding, and the ninjas are good, but think most Trainers are evil.

Kirby said:
I want the ninja idea, except with a misunderstanding, and the ninjas are good, but think most Trainers are evil.
I could understand that. it' basically what Team Plasma wanted, except for Ghetsis' deception and the grunts somehow feeling the need to beat up what they're trying to protect.

Buster Baxter said:
Being a TMNT fan, I love the ninja idea. But I prefer if the villainous girl was leading the pirates instead.
I wouldn't mind that too! I just think that the public is familiar with male pirate captains like Blackbeard or Davy Jones and they were some of the most likely ideas to base them on. But if it's female, that'd still be perfectly acceptable!

Thanks, SMH. All of you who called me heartless, an idiot, a heartless idiot, the Antichrist, the devil incarnate, a Nazi, the destroyer of all mankind, the corrupter of children, the anti-Semitist, and many other not nice things, you guys could have calmly explained why my idea was bad. In fact, the only reason I went with the idea was because SMH told me to. If you guys said anything when I was asking "Or is that too much for a Pokemon game?", I would've stopped, and I would have thought of another idea.

In conclusion, the pirate idea is good. They sound like they would go good with my Mershade idea in the "Create Your Own Starter Trio".

Hey, what about Vikings? Ash says that they mostly live in Minnesota. Or maybe Huns/Mongols?

Evil Magikrazy said:
Thanks, SMH. All of you who called me heartless, an idiot, a heartless idiot, the Antichrist, the devil incarnate, a Nazi, the destroyer of all mankind, the corrupter of children, the anti-Semitist, and many other not nice things, you guys could have calmly explained why my idea was bad. In fact, the only reason I went with the idea was because SMH told me to. If you guys said anything when I was asking "Or is that too much for a Pokemon game?", I would've stopped, and I would have thought of another idea.

In conclusion, the pirate idea is good. They sound like they would go good with my Mershade idea in the "Create Your Own Starter Trio".
Thanks for the support!
Also, I don't mind you saying that I asked you too (I know you're not blaming me, but still) because it's true and I'm sorry for bringing you into that. I know Game Freak will never even consider doing it, I was really just speaking on a personal level. I'd honestly be fine if they just did some of the same things by enslaving or eradicating Pokemon, calling them inferior to humans, and are the scourge of mankind because I see that as a good and both serious and sad plot for potential. I was never asking for support to them or having Hitler be the leader with a Heil national anthem. Just a bit of reference to their crimes because we've already crossed the borders to the Mafia, gangs, cults, and PETA. I just personally don't see Nazis as that major of a border. But if that bothered some people, you could've at least listen to my perspective and actually provide reasons as to why you wouldn't like it. Besides, don't you dare call me heartless because I met two Holocaust survivors last year at school and I had tears in my eyes during their lectures and answering questions.

Okay, I'm done and I never want to enter that topic again. Let the new ideas commence!

Evil Magikrazy said:
Hey, what about Vikings? Ash says that they mostly live in Minnesota. Or maybe Huns/Mongols?
Those would actually be pretty cool!

I also have another idea. What about a classic themed Indian/Native American team that basically worships nature and likes to follow the old ways of befriending Pokemon, helping them and ice versa in return, and letting Pokemon roam the wild. However, they see the modern generation as evil =, stealing/destroying their land, and enslaving them and wants to release them and teach us to learn to respect them which they don't understand that we'd already do. They won't be your typical kind of team by either being evil or stealing Pokemon, but instead, they challenge trainers with honor in Pokemon battles with the cost of losing to be that you release your Pokemon. Also, they'll spread speeches around the region and invade factories that they see as destroying nature and stealing land from Pokemon. They could have markings on their face and wear tunics while the leader is a male with a feather hat, abs, and a spear on the back. I'd call this team, Team Essence. I could see them mainly using Grass, Flying, and Water types.

(Again, don't think I'm being offensive or anything, it's just an idea and motive. They won't actually portray Native Americans in a disrespectful way on purpose. Also, I'm Hispanic with Native American ancestry so don't think I'm one of those white racists.)

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Clowns, definitely clowns. And mimes, too.
YES! This would be perfect! I could see them using Psychic and Ghost types. And their name could be Team Jest!
The mimes could trap Pokemon in invisible boxes.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
YES! This would be perfect! I could see them using Psychic and Ghost types. And their name could be Team Jest!
and the clowns could magically make themselves or objects disappear and appear. I'd also like them to have a psychotic nature and have the urge to hurt destroy just because they see it as one big joke in their eyes and believe everyone thinks the same way.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
and the clowns could magically make themselves or objects disappear and appear. I'd also like them to have a psychotic nature and have the urge to hurt destroy just because they see it as one big joke in their eyes and believe everyone thinks the same way.

So...what you're saying is you want the team to act like Kefka Palazzo?

Mario4Ever said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

So...what you're saying is you want the team to act like Kefka Palazzo?
YES! I want this team to act like Kefka from Final Fantasy. Now I know why I like this idea so much!

Wasn't there already pirates? Team Aqua or something? Maybe I'm wrong?
OH YES, CLIME AND MIMES WOULD BE AWESOME. TEAM JEST OHHHH YEAHHHH.

Shiny Celebi said:
Wasn't there already pirates? Team Aqua or something? Maybe I'm wrong?
OH YES, CLIME AND MIMES WOULD BE AWESOME. TEAM JEST OHHHH YEAHHHH.
No, they were based off of gangs like the Crips.

Ah. Just they were sporting stereotypical pirate costumes, as far as I remember.

Back