Pyro's Super Smash Bros. Project

Pyro

Power Star
Well, here I am. I'm doing a collaboration project in Game Maker, where I create a Super Smash Bros.-styled game featuring the wiki users.

You must have sprites to be in this, but I can make some if you want...

People can join a team to create the game. Like, a mini-group creates and tests the characters.

This game is aimed to have many features, including:
-Battle Mode
-Story Mode
-Achievements
-Over 20 characters
-Many unique stages

And more!

SIGN-UPS:
Collaboration Stuff

Character Committee: (This committee programs the characters)
1. Pyro
etc.

Stage Committee: (This committee finds and imports backgrounds and inserts obstacles into the stages, or "rooms")
1. Pyro
2. NSM

etc.

Music Committee (This committee finds appropriate music and SFX for characters and inserts them)
etc.

Story Mode Committee (This committee organizes the entire story mode and creates each level for it)
1. Pyro
etc.

Playable Character Sign-Ups
1. Pyro
2. Smasher
3. Nabber
4. FireEevee
5. Pokemon Trainer Red
6. Packy
7. LuigiNo.1
8. NSM
9. UltraMario
10. Nitwit
11. SpinyMaster
12. YoshiMonsta
13. SKMarioMan
14. Koopa Troopa (?)
15. MCD
16. Koopakid
17. Banjo

I don't think I can help make the game, but I'll sign up to be a playable character.

I'll be an achievement.

I can be a playable character. Maybe.

I'm thinking about having the job of playing the game to look for glitches but I have no experience making fan games so....

I will be a playable character.

I will help out with anything up there, but I'm merely a rookie at Game Maker. But at least you got some help

I don't have any skills with making games, but could you maybe make me a character? Here's my sprites:

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/images/f/fd/Epicnitwit.png

jesus christ I would help with the music but Im not active enough. anyways, sign me up please.

I'll be a playable character.

I might sign up to the music committee later when I find the time.

I might join the music committee, but I for now I would love to be a playable character.

I Want to sign up

I'm in:
Regular move: Fire ball
Right move:Hammer
Up move:Upper cut
Down move: Shell Spill

Use my MK sprites. thanks.

Count me in.

Use the ML:SS sprites for the most part. Somehow, if possible, please work in my Big Boo form to the left, though.

Back