Future Villainous Pokemon Team Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
You see, each generation brought a theme to each team when it came to personalities, Pokemon, and clothes. Here are the themes as follows:

Team Rocket: Mafia
Team Magma/Aqua: Rival Gangs
Team Galactic: Spacemen
Team Plasma: Knights

So, what would you want for the next team and what would you like them to wear, which Pokemon to have, goals, etc.

The only ones I can think of are ninjas and pirates with the only goal I can think of for the latter is to steal the world's valuables such as artifacts, money, vehicles, Pokemon, and of course, treasure. The grunts would wear normal Pirate clothes wit eyepatches and stuff while the leader is basically Blackbeard with a peg-leg, long hair, huge beard, eyepatch, and tattoos on his muscles. As for ninjas, their goal would have them take over the world's nations by espionage, assassination, espionage, etc. in order to gain power and transform all of the current region's citizens into a mass trained army that serves the head family in control over the monarchy. As for the leader, I'd like it to be original and have a girl as the leader for once and her appearance would have her in Chinese robes wielding katanas on her back and a mask at first during the early parts of the story.

Cheesy, I know, but that's all I an think of. What do you want?

I would like to see teams who want to dominate a region and use its legendaries as enforcers, and get rich off illegal exotic Pokemon exports to Team Rocket. I want them to succeed, so you have to stop it from continuing. They should specialize in Dragon-types. Thoughts?

Buster Baxter said:
Wouldn't Team Plasma count as Animal Rights People or something?

Anyway, I can't really think of anything at the moment.
That was their goal, not what they looked and were based off of. I was talking about looks in those first lines and knights also fought to protect creatures too so it could also fit into that.

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
I would like to see teams who want to dominate a region and use its legendaries as enforcers, and get rich off illegal exotic Pokemon exports to Team Rocket. I want them to succeed, so you have to stop it from continuing. They should specialize in Dragon-types. Thoughts?
That's epic! For a theme, I'd recommend making it a cult with purple/red robes and dragon-like insignias such as a clawed letter. I can't think of a name though, give me some more details and I'll think of something.

EDIT: I've got it! What about Team Feral? It means untamed.

Evil Magikrazy said:
What about a team based on Nazis or Terrorists? Or is that too much for a Pokemon game?
If the theme is toned down a bit and they just cause lots of unseen, but felt earthquakes, then I think they could be in! I'm interested in a team that puts Pokemon to slavery an torture like the Nazis did with Jews.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
What about a team based on Nazis or Terrorists? Or is that too much for a Pokemon game?
I'm interested in a team that puts Pokemon to slavery an torture like the Nazis did with Jews.
They sort of already did that with Team Dim Sun. But if you don't care for the spin-offs then I'm all for that. But they can't have anything too resembling of Nazis or terrorists. People get mad at those things. I'm remembering one incident when Nintendo made a Koga card with a manji on it and the Anti-Defamation League was offended because it looked like a swastika.

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
I'm interested in a team that puts Pokemon to slavery an torture like the Nazis did with Jews.
They sort of already did that with Team Dim Sun. But if you don't care for the spin-offs then I'm all for that. But they can't have anything too resembling of Nazis or terrorists. People get mad at those things. I'm remembering one incident when Nintendo made a Koga card with a manji on it and the Anti-Defamation League was offended because it looked like a swastika.
Oh, I don't mean having their uniforms or similar symbols, that'd be terrible. I'm just talking about goals.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Team Nazi could have a lot of fire Pokemon in reference to the Holocaust.

Dark type too, but that works for all villainous teams :-\

Evil Magikrazy said:
And flying types to reference Pearl Harbor, even though that was the Japanese.

The Japanese were part of the Axis powers, so, eh, they count

Team Nazi would probably torture/kill Pokemon that are weak to Fire types (Bug, Grass, Ice, Steel).

Evil Magikrazy said:
Team Nazi would probably torture/kill Pokemon that are weak to Fire types (Bug, Grass, Ice, Steel).
Gosh, that'd sure be a laugh! But seriously, I think a plot for them would be wanting to eradicate ALL Pokemon because they see them as inferior beings...
By using Pokemon. Just like how Team Plasma wanted to free Pokemon from their torment by using them the same way trainers use them.

Evil Magikrazy said:
If the theme is toned down a bit and they just cause lots of unseen, but felt earthquakes, then I think they could be in! I'm interested in a team that puts Pokemon to slavery an torture like the Nazis did with Jews.
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Gosh, that'd sure be a laugh! But seriously, I think a plot for them would be wanting to eradicate ALL Pokemon because they see them as inferior beings...
By using Pokemon. Just like how Team Plasma wanted to free Pokemon from their torment by using them the same way trainers use them.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Holy shit! This had better be a joke.

Because we all know what Pokemon definitely needs is racism, torture, rape and genocide! You guys are fucking geniuses!

Hypnotoad said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Holy shit! This had better be a joke.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Because we all know what Pokemon definitely needs is racism, torture, rape and genocide! You guys are fucking geniuses!

Yes, seriously. What the fuck??

What the hell am I reading.

Guys, relax! Were not saying their going to be sent to concentration camps and bomb buildings, just that they want to enslave Pokemon and maybe even eradicate them. Ever play a serious RPG before? Besides, it's not like it's going to be on-screen anyways, jeez. Were just talking about what teams could possibly look like and what they're motives are. And for some reason, someone brought up Nazis, and I just inputted my information. You got something more appropriate, than say what YOU want.

...Phew. Man, we are just having a little conversation about motives. Why is this so hard to tolerate? Team Galactic bombed lakes, Team Rocket killed a Marowak, what is the big deal here? You're all acting a bit immature. Tell me what's wrong and we'll resolve this whole thing because were not asking for green suits with Nazi symbols, just perhaps a vague reference when it comes to the crimes the injustice they commited. Besides, I'm just contributing the idea.

Guys, relax! Were not saying their going to be sent to concentration camps and bomb buildings, just that they want to enslave Pokemon and maybe even eradicate them. Ever play a serious RPG before? Besides, it's not like it's going to be on-screen anyways, jeez. Were just talking about what teams could possibly look like and what they're motives are. And for some reason, someone brought up Nazis, and I just inputted my information. You got something more appropriate, than say what YOU want.

...Phew. Man, we are just having a little conversation about motives. Why is this so hard to tolerate? Team Galactic bombed lakes, Team Rocket killed a Marowak, what is the big deal here? You're all acting a bit immature. Tell me what's wrong and we'll resolve this whole thing because were not asking for green suits with Nazi symbols, just perhaps a vague reference when it comes to the crimes the injustice they commited. Besides, I'm just contributing the idea.

I just...I have no idea what to say, other than:

ngbbs4bd181bf7c33a.jpg

Hypnotoad said:

I just...I have no idea what to say, other than:

ngbbs4bd181bf7c33a.jpg
So, it's okay to base teams off of the Mafia and the Bloods and Crips, but going towards the Nazis is considered too far? You think I don't know what they did? I actually met two Holocaust survivors at my school a few years ago and I'll let you know that I was freaking crying when during their lectures. I am just saying, what is so bad about a plot of having Pokemon eradicated and being put to slavery when the teams have tried to kill Pokemon already, sell them at black markets, try to recreate the universe, etc. But oh no, bring up hang their motives similar to the Nazis and all of a sudden it's bad. Pfft, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back