Future Villainous Pokemon Team Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
>implying any reference to the Nazis or terrorists is a good idea in a Pokemon game
eb6.jpg

Crocodile Dippy said:
Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
>implying any reference to the Nazis or terrorists is a good idea in a Pokemon game
eb6.jpg
And the Mafia, street gangs, and cults happen to be PERFECT examples of what to include in Pokemon games. I love how you just ignored everything I said into ine measly quote that makes me seem like it wasn't a big deal. The Holocaust WAS a big deal, which is one of the reasons somebody brought it up. And I just happened to like it motive-wise for enslaving or eradicating Pokemon. Is that really such a bad motive to include when we've already seen teams kill or merchandise Pokemon, or is the simple fact that Nazis were a bit of a reference to this idea too hard for you to accept?

Crocodile Dippy said:
Because we all know what Pokemon definitely needs is racism, torture, rape and genocide! You guys are fucking geniuses!
Team Rocket kills and tortures Pokemon, if you remember. Or is all you know Jessie and James? And rape? I never said anything about rape! Would that even be possible with some Pokemon? And besides, I was second thinking the Nazi thing, but since Super Mario the Hedgehog said that would be an okay idea, only then did I go on with the idea (no, I'm not trying to pin this on him). Get this, we're not, repeat NOT, supporting the motives of these people, because THEY'RE THE FUCKING BAD GUYS! Again, we're not saying "These guys are the greatest! Hiel!", we're simply giving sugesstions for VILLAINS! BAD GUYS! CROOKS! SCOUNDRELS! RAPSCALLIONS! CHARLATANS! MOUNTEBANKS! VILLAINS! These aren't good guys! In conclusion, please don't yell about the motives of villains.

um yeah, nothing good can come out of this.

If one still want to discuss the original subject, feel free to create a new thread but pleaaase don't imply that a video game series centering around colourful monsters gently slapping each other could really use offhands references trivialising an horrific ethnic cleansing that killed millions of people.

that's all I'm asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back