Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Monopoly (Like Fortune Street)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
So like the title says, what's your favorite Mario sport? (Party, Monopoly, and Kart count too)

Mario Kart, hands down.

Kart and Tennis.

Partying is not a sport.

Mario Strikers Charged is definitely my favorite Mario sports game, and possibly my favorite overall, for multiplayer.

Kart

Because it made Baby Luigi playable

I'm a bit sad to see that none of the sports in Sports Mix got any credit...
As for Party and Monopoly, yes they're not official sports. But we play them together with people, they're hard, and are a Mario delicacy, so I put them together. Is that really such a crime that you must remind every few comments? Also, I consider Automobile Racing a sport, so you could all just suck up your thoughts about that.

Mario Kart.
Tomba said:
I think he means "Favorite Mario Spin-off".
He did forget Mario Party though which was not a Sport.

Tomba said:
I think he means "Favorite Mario Spin-off".
Very nice perception Captain Obvious. Please, can we stop with the whole, "Why is Party and Monopoly in here?" It's freaking annoying at this point.

Well in terms of everything. Kart wins, no contest. I just wish I could choose multiple options though. Because I also like how the Mario sports game did Soccer and yes, even Hockey. Tennis and Mario Party is fun too. But my favs are The Mario Kart and Strikers series and Hockey from Mario Sports Mix.

My favorites are from first to last are Kart, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Dodgeball, Strikers, Party, and Olympics. I just love every one of these series and I continue to collect each of their installments!

is Party kind of sport = = ?

also it's obvious Kart is a main force of N's sale
you better give two options choosable in this vote or the outcome won't be accurate

Dorayaki said:

TC already regarded this concern few posts ago

Dorayaki said:

also it's obvious Kart is a main force of N's sale
you better give two options choosable in this vote or the outcome won't be accurate
Just mention your other favorite sports i the comments.

Back