Blue Coins discussion

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Did you find all of the Blue Coins in Mario Sunshine sans a Strategy Guide? You know how I hate Strategy Guides, but I believe that MS is the one and only game where you have to. Because there are Blue Coins where you have to spray places where you couldn't POSSIBLY imagine you'd have to spray there. And endless strip of beach and sand, and you have to spray one obscured spot, for example. Countless examples of having to squirt completely random spots that would be a complete fluke to find, regardless of skill. Skill is not a factor. It has zilch to do with it.

Did you beat Mario Sunshine (ALL BLUE COINS 120 SHINES) w/o a SGuide? If so I'd like to hear. I am now attempting a playthrough without one. It has been so long, I don't remember where they are.

Yoshiwalker said:
Marwikedor said:
Did you beat Mario Sunshine w/o a SGuide?
Yes.

Bowser wasn't that hard to kill.
Who the hell said anything about Bowser? You knew what I meant! I said that question wrong I meant to ask did you collect ALL THE BLUE COINS without a s guide! That's what I meant to say. For the record, I don't consider someone who hasn't gotten all the Shines (or stars depending on the game) as having truly beaten any Mario game.

Marwikedor said:
Yoshiwalker said:
Marwikedor said:
Did you beat Mario Sunshine w/o a SGuide?
Yes.

Bowser wasn't that hard to kill.
I said that question wrong I meant to ask did you collect ALL THE BLUE COINS without a s guide! That's what I meant to say.
I know, but I just couldn't resist.
Marwikedor said:
For the record, I don't consider someone who hasn't gotten all the Shines (or stars depending on the game) as having truly beaten any Mario game.
I guess you're right.

Like how I got every single Dragon Coin in SMW but I haven't beaten it ;-;

Dr. Javelin said:
Eh...you might want to fix your quote there.
Dunno how! I said it doesn't make sence how do you get all the Dragon Coins but not Beat SMworld's? That's like ordering a hamburger without a bun!

Marwikedor said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dunno how! I said it doesn't make sence how do you get all the Dragon Coins but not Beat SMworld's? That's like ordering a hamburger without a bun!
...no, I mean that your post above was coded wrong.

Marwikedor said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Sorry, that's a poor analogy. There are burgers out there that use lettuce wraps instead of a bun.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone could 100% Super Mario Sunshine without a guide, these blue coins were a pain in the rump to collect

Back