Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 11th

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 12th

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • In College or out of school

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
I'm in grade 9 and doing most my exmas early.

Banjo said:
Toad2012 said:
I skipped kindergarten.

You lucky son of a-*sigh*

Whelp, I guess if I would have skipped K, I might not have met a lot of my friends. I be in teh 8th grade.

Don't feel bad, I went to preschool for 2 years! (I started preschool when I was 4, and ended when I was 6). I turned 19 2 months before graduating high school, and it didn't help that my birthday was before the cut-off day for Kindergarten. So I was always a year older than most of my classmates for about 2 months (during the school year).

NintendoQueen said:
Don't feel bad, I went to preschool for 2 years! (I started preschool when I was 4, and ended when I was 6). I turned 19 2 months before graduating high school, and it didn't help that my birthday was before the cut-off day for Kindergarten. So I was always a year older than most of my classmates for about 2 months (during the school year).
Same.

I'm a high school junior (11th grade). For now that is.

Toad2012 said:
Discord said:
Woah.
Did you skip a grade or was it because of private schooling?
I skipped kindergarten. Because I had already learned most of what they taught me there at home and it bored me to learn things I already knew.
They tried to get me to repeat kindergarten, for some reason.

In fact, all the smart kids at that school later on were the ones who they forced to repeat kindergarten. Weird.

im in Year 7 (11 to 12

I went to school today for year 9 and I was 13,. I came out as. 14 year old. The answer? It's my birthday.

I got the worst birthday present: going back to school.

But in all seriousness. Year 9 looks like it might be a good year :)

3rd year of college; Major in Photography, Minors in Environmental Science and Forensic Science. Might tag on some more stuff :eek:

I'm studying the core subjects (English, Maths, science and ICT) along with history, geography and french. Year 10 is hard, all of a sudden the fun and games stop.

Fun And Games stop at High School.

I used to be a loud kid that didnt care what people think and now I'm a quiet guy that will try to be nice/less of a dick than my friends.

I chose Geography, Media Studies, Games of the World (P.E.) & Digital Photography. My Semester 2 classes I dont remember.

Junior. Eleventh grade. 16-17 for any Europeanese people.

Junior year is considered the most important year. We start looking at colleges, at my school it's the year you start taking AP classes, you (usually) take the SAT/ACTs for the first time, and in Pennsylvania it's when you take the PSSAs (UGHHHH, it's the state assessment test).

Back