What characters are you bad at and why

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Lucario since all he seems to do is scream and throw blue shit all over very slowly

I'm not good with Snake, simply because everytime I use his Side B, he's stuck like that and I can only make him change the direction he's facing.

I'm not bad with Dedede, but I died so many times as him in Boss Mode.

Ganondorfk because he's so slow Captain Falcon falcon punches him before Ganon can move.

Olimar has pretty much been my worst character, due to his difficult learning curve. Ironically, his tier position is high.

I suck terribly at using Snake. I often get confused by his Down B move. It really screws me over at times.

Otherwise, I'm fairly decent with any character.

Baby Luigi said:
I suck terribly at using Snake. I often get confused by his Down B move. It really screws me over at times.

Snake's Down B is when he plants a mine in the ground right? I can't seem to activate them manually. I usually have to wait for an explosive item to set it off.

Also, I can rack up damage with Meta Knight somewhat quickly, but I'm rarely able to finish off my opponents manually. I usually have to rely on an item or stage hazard.

Olimar, because I'm not going to spend hours and hours training with him so I can learn which Pikmin is best for what.

And surprisingly, Ganondorf is one of my better characters. I don't know why, I guess because he's so hard to take out with his huge weight.

Snake, Sonic, Ganondorf, DK, DDD and Captain Falcon. I have trouble using them probably and plus I don't really like them anyways :p

Peach, Olimar, Lucas, Ness (I've never been good at using him on any of the Smash games), and Jigglypuff (same for her/it).

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Lucario since all he seems to do is scream and throw blue shit all over very slowly
You need to make the aura work with you.

EDIT: My worst is Zelda. She is the opposite of good.

Lucas (strangely, I'm good with Ness), any StarFox character and Olimar, mostly.

I'm good with both Ness and Lucas, but I used to like Lucas better but now I like Ness better. Ness' KO potential is better than Lucas' IMO and his moves are better for spacing :p

Kick Buttowski said:
Baby Luigi said:

Snake's Down B is when he plants a mine in the ground right? I can't seem to activate them manually. I usually have to wait for an explosive item to set it off.

Also, I can rack up damage with Meta Knight somewhat quickly, but I'm rarely able to finish off my opponents manually. I usually have to rely on an item or stage hazard.

Did I say Down B? *facepalm*

I meant his down smash

Yeah that reminds me-

Yoshi's too different with his moves and the side B never does anything helpful when I try it

Zero Suit Samus seems to require you to use her more than just once in a while when you play Samus

Ness' up B is horrible

Lucas' up B is horrible

Ice Climber's up B is horrible any times after the first

I think I suck at Olimar cause his up B never works for me

There's actually a lot.

Bowser: HES SO FLIPPING SLOW
Triple D: SAME
Ganondorf: SAME AGAIN
Ice Climbers: I don't even know why; I just suck as them.
Olimar: I don't like the Pikmin-based attacks. They're just... weird.
Sonic: HES TOO FLIPPING FAST. I have, on more than one occasion, attempted to dash attack someone on a grounded stage but instead ended up running out of the boundary. And then I'm all like FUUUUUUU--
It's kind of sad, actually.

I don't like Sonic's speed but in a small area his homing attack can be good for slinging together attacks.

RandomGuy said:
I stink at every character although maybe because I play with the nunchuck.

lrn2play

Maybe you should get used to it (or change to a different control scheme) if there is any difference?

Back