Snivy

It's Hoenn

Facepalm.jpg

well i think Snivy is awesome and everyone should start with him/or her depends what gender he is, but Snivy is awesome and everyone should have him ^_^ (this sort of relates to my signature ahaha xD)

Mario7727 said:
well i think Snivy is awesome and everyone should start with him/or her depends what gender he is, but Snivy is awesome and everyone should have him ^_^ (this sort of relates to my signature ahaha xD)
Snivy is awesome itself, but stat-wise, NO.

WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK SERPERIOR IS STRONG? IT'S. NOT. FUCKING. STRONG.

But I'm not hating on them because I chose Treecko in Emerald.

Serperior is perfect for me because I prefer speedy Pokemon over strong ones. In fact, I almost always prefer the speed-type characters over stronger ones in games. I don't really know why, but I just do.

Smasher said:
Serperior is perfect for me because I prefer speedy Pokemon over strong ones. In fact, I almost always prefer the speed-type characters over stronger ones in games. I don't really know why, but I just do.

Maybe because the faster characters are more likely to get in hits?

Pyro said:
Mario7727 said:

After checking on Bulbapedia, I found out that Serpeior has the lowest HP, Attack and Sp. Attack; but the highest everything else. Emboar has the highest HP and Attack; the lowest Defense, Sp. Attack, and Speed; and middle in Sp. Attack. Samurott has the highest in Sp. Attack and he's middle in everything else. Therefore, when I get Black or White, I will get Oshawott to start.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Pyro said:
Mario7727 said:

After checking on Bulbapedia, I found out that Serpeior has the lowest HP, Attack and Sp. Attack; but the highest everything else. Emboar has the highest HP and Attack; the lowest Defense, Sp. Attack, and Speed; and middle in Sp. Attack. Samurott has the highest in Sp. Attack and he's middle in everything else. Therefore, when I get Black or White, I will get Oshawott to start.
Yes. See, Serperior is largely defensive-based, Emboar is a bit bad, and Samurott has a lot of Sp. Atk, and most Water-type moves are Special, so it helps.

Serperior is probably popular because of Contrary + Leaf Storm that has yet to come. Yet.

Baby Luigi said:
Serperior is probably popular because of Contrary + Leaf Storm that has yet to come. Yet.
Wait until you see Blaze Black and Volt White. Snivy has Contrary as DEFAULT and Serperior got boosted stats and was turned to Grass/Dragon.

Guess what that means?

Pyro said:
Baby Luigi said:
Wait until you see Blaze Black and Volt White. Snivy has Contrary as DEFAULT and Serperior got boosted stats and was turned to Grass/Dragon.

Guess what that means?
No. STAB Contrary Draco Meteors would be the most straight-up broken thing in the entire game.

It just can't be true. Too good to be true.

Dr. Javelin said:
Pyro said:
Baby Luigi said:

Guess what that means?
No. STAB Contrary Draco Meteors would be the most straight-up broken thing in the entire game.

It just can't be true. Too good to be true.

I'm sure everyone would spam PP Ups on Draco Meteor and, in battle, spam Draco Meteor. It really would make the game too easy. Not to mention Dragon is (according to Bulbapedia) the best type. They'd have to even it out by giving the rest of the starters broken sub-types too.

Dragon typing does have good resistances and some good coverage. Unfortunately, it's not reliable for super-effective attacks.

Pyro said:
Baby Luigi said:

Guess what that means?

Whoa they are calling them Blaze Black and Volt White? :/ i thought they we going to be called Volt Black and Blazing White lol xD

Mario7727 said:
Pyro said:
Baby Luigi said:

Guess what that means?

Whoa they are calling them Blaze Black and Volt White? :/ i thought they we going to be called Volt Black and Blazing White lol xD
No, it's a hack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auHKOdBmNNo&feature=channel_video_title

It's basically Black and White, but hundreds and hundreds of changes, like:

-New wild Pokemon
-All 649 available in game without trading
-New evolution methods (ex: Clamperl evolves into Gorebyss while leveled up at night holding a DeepSeeScale)
-Large difficulty boost
-Extreme level curve (ex: E4 round 2 are in the 90's)
-All Pokemon's abilities are swapped for their Dream World abilities (with exceptions, like Magmortar, or Pokemon that don't have DW abilities)

I recommend it. Serperior is terrifyingly strong in the hack.

As you can see from everyone on this thread saying they picked Snivy, Snivy is even overused on the forum.

Back