MCS' Pokémon Drawing Request Thread (CANCELED)

Re: MCS' Pokémon Drawing Request Thread

May you do Moltres?

Hey I have a suggestion for you, MCS

You should list all the Pokemon you have done so far for convenience. That way, no one can make repeat requests for Pokemon you have already done. Has that happened before? Curious to know. Or you don't mind performing repeat Pokemon?

Oh hello BLOF.

I was actually thinking of doing that as well. But seeing as how this thread's starting to die and no one's made a repeat request yet, I don't think it's urgent. But I'll definitely consider it.

How sad your thread is starting to die. You make decent drawings :|

Yeah seriously. :mad: And 9 times out of 10, people request a drawing here, I post it, and either they completely forget about it or ignore it.

I apologize for over a week with no drawings. It's just that I haven't found enough time to draw a decent Moltres lately. I probably will asap.

When will you accept requests? After you're finished with the previous request or any time?

Any time is fine. I'd be more than happy to take one from you or anyone else here

EDIT: I'm actually drawing the Moltres right now

Could you draw Porygon2? PM me when you're finished so I know when! ;D

No problem. I'll do it right now. I've already done Porygon and Porygon-Z, so once I do that I'll have the full evolution line!

Also, after nearly 2 weeks, BLOF, here's your Moltres

hkYxZ.jpg

I recall you saying something about needing requests, so...

Escavalier as my first choice, and if you'd like (or I'm allowed multiple requests :3) then Jolteon second and Volcarona third.

Dr. Javelin said:
(or I'm allowed multiple requests :3)

Nega-Man said:
Please, only one Pokémon request at a time per person. If you request 5 or 10 Pokémon for me to draw all in one post, I won't accept it. So please only request one at a time. When I finish your current request, then you can request another. Thanks.

Anyways, LGM, your Porygon2.

nYszm.jpg

Oh, alright. I figured it was likely that you'd made a rule like that but I wasn't sure. Just Escavalier, then.

Mewtwo, s'il vous plait.

Javvy, here's your Escavalier.

EDIT: Added a spoiler of all the Pokemon that I've drawn in the OP for convenience, so repeat requests like M4E did won't happen again.

vqGxd.jpg

Nega-Man said:
Anyways, LGM, your Porygon2.

nYszm.jpg

Merci beaucoup! J'aime ton dessin!
Thanks a lot! I like your drawing!

Can you draw Murkrow? Murkrow shouldn't be hard to draw, all right? :)

Thanks for the Moltres, it looks decent

Draw me a Groudon next

Back