Rate the above users grammar! :O

10/10
That term=error/impossible.

Scrub Jay said:
She meant 10 to the x power, like 10 to the 2nd power. 102 is 100 because 102=10x10=100

You know exponents do you?

10/10

No, Im 10.
twinArmageddons said:
10/10
That term=error/impossible.

9/10. There is supposed to be a space after the =

10.1/10

Charmap rules

ßαßΥ ∟μٱﺆﺁ ♪♪♪۩۞

I'm just saying that you don't always have to say, "I don't understand because I'm 10." You can just say "I don't understand."
9/10 If my rating can go down within a day, then so can your's! :evilgrin: :waluigi:

If my rating can go down within a day, then so can your's!

This is the sole reason I am giving you a 6/10. Apostrophe misuse!

I was saying that so you didnt think I was stupid.

If my rating goes down, then your's is to.
9/10

9/10 for telling me I spelled it wrong. I was copying how Baby Luigi Lacertae spelled it.

9/10

You forgot the a.
Meep.

9/10 'On' should be in between clue and what. And predicates are 6th-grade stuff. You'll see it next year

7/10

You used "spelled" wrong. "Spelt" is not even a word. According to my Firefox spellcheck, a red underline marks that word.

Reversinator said:
6/10

It's "you're", for crying out loud! Learn to spell it properly!

No, it's "yours''. "You're" means "you are" and the way it was used was a possessive form. Besides, the word was spelled correctly. It was just misused.

It's SPELLED, gosh. Did we lose a generation of spellers or what?

Spelt is something else. It sounds familiar.

10/10

Matthew Bellamy said:
9/10 'On' should be in between clue and what. And predicates are 6th-grade stuff. You'll see it next year
No, the way the Irish say it it is just "clue what you are" "clue on what you are on about" sounds weird.
Scrub Jay said:
It's SPELLED, gosh. Did we lose a generation of spellers or what?

Spelt is something else. It sounds familiar.

10/10
OMG so now Im told it's spelled, which I called it in the first place, while Matthew Bellamy told me it is spelt. Geez!

He spelt it. They spelt it. I spelt it. And if it isnt a word, I lost my entire First grade first semester

I looked it up at dictionary dot cawm and both are correct. It's just that "spelt" is used in past participles such as "he has spelt" and "spelled" is used in past such as "he spelled"

Back