Yoshi's Island 2D Revival

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Like the title claims, would you like to see a 2D revival of Yoshi's Island akin to New Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Wario Land: Shake It!, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Mega Man 9 and 10, and Rayman Origins?

(Feel free to let me know if I missed anymore 2D platformer revivals)

I would honestly love it! ESPECIALLY in 2.5D! As for console, I would prefer Wii U due to the drawing capabilities on screen and such, but 3Ds wouldn't hurt either.

No. I've already got it as an Ambassador title and am not interested in playing it in a different format at this time.

Mario4Ever said:
No. I've already got it as an Ambassador title and am not interested in playing it in a different format at this time.
Just so you know, I'm talking about a sequel, but your answer is probably the same.

IMO, there's very little room for improvement when it comes to this game, so I can't think of what Nintendo could add to make a new, quality experience. I'm somewhat biased when it comes to sequels of this game because the only real sequel is Yoshi's Story (YI DS shifted the focus to the babies, whereas Yoshi is the focus of its predecessors and who I enjoy playing as), and I hated it.

I wouldn't mind having it as multiplayer as long as Baby Luigi doesn't get the #^^@(!(*2@ role of being kidnapped again.

Back