Luigi's Mansion 2?

I read in the trivia for :luigi:'s Mansion that a sequel is planned for late '08/early '09, but then it was edited off. Here's my question.

Was it edited off because it was a rumor? Or because the release date was so far off?

A rumor.

Worth a Google, though.

Hmm, a sequel? Well, the first game was a bit lacking, but, given it was a launch title, we couldn't really expect much of it.

I do believe Nintendo deserves a second chance, provided Princess Peach appears and the main antagonist is not King Boo.

crystalking said:
It would be awsome, but It would need to be harder
That too.

I thought it was something like that...

I betcha Wii controls would be perfect for it, along with said difficulty and length.

Dodoman said:
Hmm, a sequel? Well, the first game was a bit lacking, but, given it was a launch title, we couldn't really expect much of it.

I do believe Nintendo deserves a second chance, provided Princess Peach appears and the main antagonist is not King Boo.

QFT

Dodoman said:

I thought it was kind of an interesting twist not having :bowser: as the main antagonist. Having King Boo as the villain and :luigi:'s new main rival gave him more individuality, which I think he could always use a little more.

Plus, instead of :peach:, what about :daisy:? Wouldn't it be a chance to prove the relationship a little bit more?

SmashBrother said:
Dodoman said:

I thought it was kind of an interesting twist not having :bowser: as the main antagonist. Having King Boo as the villain and :luigi:'s new main rival gave him more individuality, which I think he could always use a little more.

Plus, instead of :peach:, what about :daisy:? Wouldn't it be a chance to prove the relationship a little bit more?
I just though "Peach", because she was mentioned in LM but didn't appear.

Daisy sucks. But, she may appear...

Uniju said:
Meh, I hope they don't make another Luigi's Mansion. The first one kinda sucked. :\
Oh, come on! They should have another chance!

Dodoman said:
Uniju said:
Meh, I hope they don't make another Luigi's Mansion. The first one kinda sucked. :\

luifi's manSION had pontENTiall. hopetheRE is a sekwel to maKEE upfor it.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
Uniju said:

What a wonder that your keyboard replaced "qu" just with "kw"...

SmashBrother said:
3Dejong said:

Eh?
He says his keyboard doesn't go.

BTW, from what I read in the Wiki, LM is TTLY FTL.

Ya know what I say? F*ck what the Wiki says, it's all about playing it for yourself. It's not that bad of a game, it was just too short, and a little too easy.

The wiki says nothing, but I have opinions... That's the bad thing, ya know?

The wiki says nothing, but I have opinions... That's the bad thing, ya know?

Maybe waluigi finds a haunted mansion and king boo takes him over

Dodoman said:
I actually liked this game. It was one of the last Mario games without an overdeveloped story. Still, I don't want a sequel. They'd probabaly just overdevelop the story and make it suck.

Back