Luigi's Mansion 2?

I read in the trivia for :luigi:'s Mansion that a sequel is planned for late '08/early '09, but then it was edited off. Here's my question.

Was it edited off because it was a rumor? Or because the release date was so far off?

Dodoman

King Bowser
Hmm, a sequel? Well, the first game was a bit lacking, but, given it was a launch title, we couldn't really expect much of it.

I do believe Nintendo deserves a second chance, provided Princess Peach appears and the main antagonist is not King Boo.

Dodoman

King Bowser
crystalking said:
It would be awsome, but It would need to be harder
That too.

I thought it was something like that...

I betcha Wii controls would be perfect for it, along with said difficulty and length.

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Dodoman said:
Hmm, a sequel? Well, the first game was a bit lacking, but, given it was a launch title, we couldn't really expect much of it.

I do believe Nintendo deserves a second chance, provided Princess Peach appears and the main antagonist is not King Boo.
QFT

Dodoman said:

I thought it was kind of an interesting twist not having :bowser: as the main antagonist. Having King Boo as the villain and :luigi:'s new main rival gave him more individuality, which I think he could always use a little more.

Plus, instead of :peach:, what about :daisy:? Wouldn't it be a chance to prove the relationship a little bit more?

Dodoman

King Bowser
SmashBrother said:
Dodoman said:

I thought it was kind of an interesting twist not having :bowser: as the main antagonist. Having King Boo as the villain and :luigi:'s new main rival gave him more individuality, which I think he could always use a little more.

Plus, instead of :peach:, what about :daisy:? Wouldn't it be a chance to prove the relationship a little bit more?
I just though "Peach", because she was mentioned in LM but didn't appear.

Daisy sucks. But, she may appear...

Dodoman

King Bowser
Uniju said:
Meh, I hope they don't make another Luigi's Mansion. The first one kinda sucked. :\
Oh, come on! They should have another chance!

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Dodoman said:
Uniju said:
Meh, I hope they don't make another Luigi's Mansion. The first one kinda sucked. :\
luifi's manSION had pontENTiall. hopetheRE is a sekwel to maKEE upfor it.

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
Uniju said:
What a wonder that your keyboard replaced "qu" just with "kw"...

PaperStriker

SmashBrother said:
3Dejong said:
Eh?
He says his keyboard doesn't go.

BTW, from what I read in the Wiki, LM is TTLY FTL.

Ya know what I say? F*ck what the Wiki says, it's all about playing it for yourself. It's not that bad of a game, it was just too short, and a little too easy.

PaperStriker

The wiki says nothing, but I have opinions... That's the bad thing, ya know?

PaperStriker

The wiki says nothing, but I have opinions... That's the bad thing, ya know?

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Sounds good to me. As long as I'm the main villain, it's cool. But defeating myself causes a paradox.

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
Maybe waluigi finds a haunted mansion and king boo takes him over

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Dodoman said:
I actually liked this game. It was one of the last Mario games without an overdeveloped story. Still, I don't want a sequel. They'd probabaly just overdevelop the story and make it suck.