An Annoying Problem

Discord said:
This is not a place to spam. It's randomness and general idiocy, but they mean something like the randomness you'd find in one of Mason's comics, not just posting completely off-topic for the fun of it.
(No offense Mason.)
Why would that offend me?

Sharks Territory said:
That's not an excuse for anyone to act like a fucking moron.

You can just be a little more goofy in MJ.

And if people are taking the name of it that seriously, maybe the name should just get changed or something.

That's what I said in a previous post ( I suggested the name should be changed to "Funny Stuff" or "Fun Stuff" or something of that nature). Gosh, don't people read what I put, or do they just ignore everything I say?

Devil Jin said:
If your looking for Thoughtful answers or responses, post it somewhere else instead of the place where you can say anything and get away with it.

Pretty much my whole opinion on this.

NintendoQueen said:
Sharks Territory said:
That's not an excuse for anyone to act like a *bleep*ing moron.

You can just be a little more goofy in MJ.

And if people are taking the name of it that seriously, maybe the name should just get changed or something.

That's what I said in a previous post ( I suggested the name should be changed to "Funny Stuff" or "Fun Stuff" or something of that nature). Gosh, don't people read what I put, or do they just ignore everything I say?

I read it, and I think it was a pretty good idea. The problem is that people take the name Mindless Junk a little too literally.

New Super Mario said:
I don't really see why we need a mindless junk. I mean, removing it may help less spam.

That might be a little too drastic. If you don't like Mindless Junk, you can just, you know, ignore it. No real need to get rid of it.

I agree that the random pointless messages can get annoying though. Just because it's mindless junk doesn't mean you can post incredibly stupid shit in there.

New Super Mario said:
I don't really see why we need a mindless junk. I mean, removing it may help less spam.

I'm sure people could live without it.

And if you can't, then it proves you're only on this forum to use mindless junk
I swear to fuck. NO. DON'T FUCK WITH MINDLESS JUNK.

I go to two other message boards that got rid of their spam forums (MFGG got rid of the PPP/CCC a few years ago, and DoujinStyle just got rid of The Mental Shift.)

If you don't like Mindless Junk, stay out.

I believe that it's time for a well-deserved bump after what I've seen today.

Some users here clearly have a problem of deciding what is Mindless Junk-worthy and what shouldn't be posted at all.

Banjo said:
[Mindless Junk] is the board where general idiocy is tolerated. But some idiocy goes beyond general and starts to reach into ignorance. And ignorance is something everyone should avoid. Ignorance is not the inability to learn, but the state of not being willing to learn from your mistakes. If someone tells you repeatedly to stop Spamming or to stop flaming or to just plain stop, they are only trying to help you. If they start to get aggressive, they're not being jerks. They're just aggravated that you repeatedly do the same thing over and over and over again with no refrain (see: ignorance).

Well said.

I hope everyone pays good attention to this.

Back