Kirby

I've got Kirby's Adventure, Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land, and I believe I still have Nightmare in Dreamland.

Kirby is an awesome series. In my honest opinion, Kirby does a better job as a platformer than Mario.

My favorite Kirby game is somewhere between Amazing Mirror and Air Ride. They're so awesome.

Most Kirby titles are shorter than the Mario titles though. Of course, while Mario merely has to jump on enemies to beat them, Kirby has to inhale his enemies, and use them as projectiles to take out tougher enemies.

Oddly, in the Kirby titles, most normal enemies hurt themselves whenever they collide with Kirby, which doesn't happen in any other series'.

MnSG said:
Most Kirby titles are shorter than the Mario titles though. Of course, while Mario merely has to jump on enemies to beat them, Kirby has to inhale his enemies, and use them as projectiles to take out tougher enemies.

I guess I enjoy Kirby more because there are a ton more ways to defeat an enemy

Baby Luigi said:
I guess I enjoy Kirby more because there are a ton more ways to defeat an enemy

And the Kirby bosses tend to take more hits than the Mario bosses; in the Mario titles, most bosses are beaten after just 3 jump attacks.

I have Kirby's Dreamland (VC), Kirby's Dreamland 3 (VC), Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Course, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Kirby Air Ride, Kirby 64, Kirby: Squeak Squad, Kirby's Mass Attack, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Pinkie Pie said:
I have Kirby's Dreamland (VC), Kirby's Dreamland 3 (VC), Kirby Super Star, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Kirby Air Ride, Kirby 64, Kirby's Mass Attack, Kirby Super Star Ultra, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

I don't have dream course and I didn't know that I sold my squeak squad for 3DS

EDIT: Forgot Air Ride and 3D classic Kirby adventure and VC verison of it for Wii and Epic Yarn

Love the Kirby series. I own:
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Kirby 64
  • Nightmare in Dreamland
  • Kirby & the Amazing Mirror (one of my all time favorite games
  • Kirby Air Ride
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn
  • Kirby's Mass Attack
  • Kirby's Return to Dreamland

I really like the Kirby series. I own:

Kirby: Squeak Squad
Kirby: Mass Attack
Kirby's Return To Dreamland

I don't have many at the moment, but I'm going to try to get some more sometime in the future.

I haven't played a lot of Kirby games, but I have played one for either the original Game Boy or the Color version (title unknown), and Mass Attack, which is really fun, if not somewhat complicated. But Kirby does have some
EPIC MUSIC!
Yes, I do expect good music in a game.

I played quite a few of the Kirby games; however, I actually only own Kirby Squeak Squad and Kirby Superstar Ultra so far.

My favourite has to be Kirby & The Amazing Mirror. It was a great game and very creative as well! My only complaint for the series is the short length (Kirby games need to be longer! :D).

I like the Copy Abilities. I have Kirby 64, Squeak Squad, and Dream Land 2.

I have Kirby 64 (VC), Kirby Squeak Squad, and Amazing Mirror (VC), I've also beaten Kirby's Adventure.

I try to not buy Kirby games because they tend to be easy and short.

I have Dreamland, Adventure, Amazing Mirror, Super Star, Super Star Ultra (though it stopped working), Epic Yarn, and Returns To Dreamland.

I'd have to say Super Star 1 was my favourite.

My first Kirby game was the one where King Dedede was bathing in the Fountain of Dreams.

Other Kirby games I have are:
Squeak Squad
Super Star Ultra
Return To Dreamland
Air Ride

I don't own 64, but I've played it before.

Back