Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Ohhh, congrats!

Jambette moved away today. I don't know what to feel.
Jambette2.gif

So, someone named Clyde is moving in tomorrow.

Also, does anybody have the following artworks?

Paintings:
1. Basic
2. Proper
3. Strange

Statues:
1. Great

I'll trade you...something.

Toy Chica said:
I'm playing again lobsters are ridiculously hard to find for some reason. I found a stringfish faster
Hm, weird.

Does anyone have a Pavé closet I could borrow? I would really like to complete my catalogue, but I was unfortunately not able to obtain that item during the last festivale. :c

Lumastar said:
It's been awhile since I've played this game. I want to play again, but I'm afraid to go back. They'll kill me!
The Beautiful Ordinance makes returning to your town a lot less stressful, I speak from experience.

If you don't have that, the next time you play I would highly recommend switching to it if you're not planning to play frequently enough to satisfy your town and villagers.

Tiz Arrior said:
Lumastar said:
It's been awhile since I've played this game. I want to play again, but I'm afraid to go back. They'll kill me!
The Beautiful Ordinance makes returning to your town a lot less stressful, I speak from experience.
this man speaks the truth

Everyone what's your favourite season in ACNL??

Summer cuz can you make a TON of money from rare bugs/fish

Today is my Town's 1 year anniversary!
Here's to another year!

I started off with Auroua, Puck, Avery, Soliel and
Sly

Now i have Auroua, Puck, Avery, Teddy, Bella,
Phoebe, Chrissy, Cielia, and Chops

fucking water eggs man

also I had at least 15 consecutive deep-sea eggs contain candy when I was searching for my last prize ticket. shit's infuriating

at least i finally got all the exclusive items this year since I missed it last year

Back