Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Starting my own clothing line. Fun fun fun.

Currently have my pleated skirt, working on my flared and ruffled. I also made a sweater.

I only time travel if I need the Able Sister's to be open for my pro designs. I limited myself on time travelling after getting bored of the game because of said time travelling. I also limited myself from most other cheating methods, except for duping because my friend now has about 80% of my money. Gracie is a money-consuming black hole.

Here's a visual representation of all my extra Halloween candy and masks (if you have enough inventory space)

If you want them, come talk to me and they're all yours.
K0O2dnQ.jpg

Donatello said:
Here's a visual representation of all my extra Halloween candy and masks (if you have enough inventory space)

If you want them, come talk to me and they're all yours.
K0O2dnQ.jpg
I'd love to! If that's alright with you, of course. The most I could pay is around 50k bells ^_^

I'll leave some candy if anyone else wants any, though.

Donatello said:
Nah, no need for bells. Everything you see in the pic I'm giving away for free.
Really? Aw, thanks. I really appreciate it :)

I'll get my game ready. Friend code is 3625-9730-1869

Okay, Club LOL opened yesterday in my town. I enjoyed K.K.'s DJ Night, can't wait 'til his Saturday night performance.

Also, Rodeo is moving out on September 28. If anyone wants him, be my guest.

Edit: I convinced Rodeo to stay in my town, so to those who wanted him: Sorry.

I can make you a design if you wants

I'll only make like 5 tho

yes i have made a replica of my face before
it waz good

Rosalina and Luma said:

it waz good
Umm, Star? Do you only design clothes? Or do you design other things like sidewalks, wallpapers and signs as well?

POP said:
Rosalina and Luma said:

it waz good
Umm, Star? Do you only design clothes? Or do you design other things like sidewalks, wallpapers and signs as well?
*sings* I can do anything! *shot*

I wonder if I should pull a Crash and get the Harvest Festival over with. I don't want to lose any of my neighbors, but the festival ingredients have taken up a good chunk of my wardrobe space.

And I'm done. If anyone wants my ingredient surplus, let me know. However, I obviously can't give you fish.

Paths are a pain.
EDIT: Anyone have those bushes? They'll really help make my stairs not lose their effect

Nvm, I actually figured out where and am planning on getting a few. They're the things that sprout flowers in the summer

But, the paths are done lol

I won't be able to experience this first hand, so I'm off to celebrate Halloween in the Animal Crossing world.

I love playing that with them sometimes, though the time limit is so generous.

Back