Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Today was the first time I played in months, no-one left. You rules villagers!

i think it's ideal to take a break right after someone leaves or someone you don't care for asks to leave.

if you can manage to plan it out anyway

Truffles said she'd be leaving on the 25th, I said Goodbye, and she decided I didn't fight for her so she needs to win me over, so she's staying until she does.

Kinda sucks that our Harvest Festival is not on our Thanksgiving.

Also, anyone got any sweets house exteriors? I have the door and mailbox.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Kinda sucks that our Harvest Festival is not on our Thanksgiving.

Also, anyone got any sweets house exteriors? I have the door and mailbox.

I had the roof, but decided to go with something else. I still have the door.

By the way I have like 30-40 extra pieces of candy just lying around.

Game Boy Toadvance said:
1. Kyle
2. Mira
3. Kabuki
4. Olaf
5. Twiggy
6. Snake
7. Biskit
8. Eloise
9. Celia
last time I played this, Twiggy left, but I got Apollo Justice and Hamphrey almost immediately after so yay

I should probably check to see if everyone's still there lol

Here's my villager list

Renee (Currently ill)
Kitt
Broccolo
Colton
Bud (just moving in)
Truffles
Elvis
Shep
Amelia

Donatello said:
I finally have all of K.K. Slider's songs. Except for K.K. Birthday. I gotta wait 2 and a half months for it. *headdesk*

You could pull a Crash and set the clock 2.5 months ahead.

Actually, I was wrong earlier, I did "pull a Crash" several times before, so I'm in November right now, meaning I only have to wait one month. Besides, I don't want to pull anymore Crashes due to weeds or risking animals moving out.

Donatello said:
Actually, I was wrong earlier, I did "pull a Crash" several times before, so I'm in November right now, meaning I only have to wait one month. Besides, I don't want to pull anymore Crashes due to weeds or risking animals moving out.
Beautiful Town Ordinace. Just saying. I forgot to play for a month and I have like zero weeds

Donatello said:
I can't I'm trying to get all the ABD gifts which means 100 million bells, so I need the Bell Boom Ordinance
Or you could always dupe your money with me. At the end of the month, you get interest from your bank account so look out for that.

I finally know how to make these awesome skirts

I made this design that looks like an anus, replaced almost all of the custom design things with it in the abel sisters shop, and now half of my town is wearing anus shirts and in rainy weather hold anus umbrellas. ALL HAIL THE (horribly immature)ANUS BRAND! IT SHALL RULE YLISSE!

Most of the females in my town wear my graveyard design. Someone wears my Planet Earth design

I think I asked this before, but does anyone have a guide on how to make letters on the designs? I can't make proper letters on my designs :(

Mario4Ever said:
Donatello said:
I finally have all of K.K. Slider's songs. Except for K.K. Birthday. I gotta wait 2 and a half months for it. *headdesk*

You could pull a Crash and set the clock 2.5 months ahead.

fuck you m4e i waited for my birthday

Back