Animal Crossing: New Leaf

New Super Mario said:
Seriously how do you guys have persimmons already.

I got them from Lily when I visited her. I got the rest from others before that though. I had all the fruits on the third day, but I don't really pick them.

Well I finally got New Leaf. I've just gotten started, but once I start getting settled (and out of this stupid tent) I'll probably open my town to visitors.

New Super Mario said:
Seriously how do you guys have persimmons already.

If you complete a task for a villager, you can sometimes be rewarded with fruits, or even bamboo shoots.

'tis how i got it.

I guess if you want any of the fruits then PM me to open my town and you can come grab some. I'm positive I have 3-4 trees of each fruit hanging around my town.

Redd is selling a legitimate dynamic painting if anyone is interested.

Lily, I finished that design:

HNI_0055_zpsf8663057.jpg

HNI_0056_zps49a39c61.jpg

HNI_0057_zpsd81f5f3c.jpg

HNI_0058_zps861e4903.jpg

Posting here in case anyone else wants to run around as Ibuki Mioda.

Copper said:
Lily, I finished that design:

HNI_0055_zpsf8663057.jpg

HNI_0056_zps49a39c61.jpg

HNI_0057_zpsd81f5f3c.jpg

HNI_0058_zps861e4903.jpg

Posting here in case anyone else wants to run around as Ibuki Mioda.

How did you make this

this is too amazing

also how would i get it in the game.

plz i need

Talk to Sable until she's amiable enough to let you use the QR Code machine (it's a "sewing machine" that she doesn't have the skills to use).

On an unrelated note, anyone have any perfect fruit on hand? One of my villagers wants a piece, and I don't have any.

For some people, it works best to get rid of the palm trees on the bottom, since it can be difficult to sneak up on and catch beetles which spawn there. I'd keep at least one of the mango/lychee/durian-bearing trees (since golden and rainbow stags tend to spawn on those more often than on palm trees, at least in my experience).

NotABannableOffense said:
How did you make this

this is too amazing

also how would i get it in the game.

plz i need

A couple years of spriting helps.

NotABannableOffense said:
Also, how should I arrange trees on the island?

Edit: Oh balls, I double posted.

i have a few palm trees on the left and right sides, and it's worked pretty good for me.

I have all the palm trees and nothing else. Actually, I think I might have got rid of one palm tree but that was a mistake, I thought it would help but it screwed up my usual pattern and now it's just annoying.

My town is still pretty new, but here's my villagers so far:
Lopez
Naomi
Agnes
Colton
Punchy
Nana
Stinky
Twiggy
Kabuki

I wish I had Kabuki, so kick his ass out but I have ten villagers at the moment.

In other news, I bought a white katana today from T.I.Y. for 36,800 Bells.

Shoot Kinny, Kabuki was one of my first guys, I would've given him to you if I knew you wanted him.

Maybe everyone should just post their wanted villagers.

<>~Uniju's Villager Wishlist ;D ;D ;)~<>
Bob
Carmen
Bella
Gaston

Also, Copper, you're coming to my town tomorrow.
wink.gif

Back