What About Kid Mario?

Would you like to see a game about KID mario

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dunno, but it'd be cool to see how they looked...

Might be interesting, so far the only time we've seen Mario as a youngster was in that Mario vs. Wario comic (I think).

Yesh, I HOPE there's a game about kid Mario. I mean there's just a gap in his life undiscovered.

Sir Grodus said:
Might be interesting, so far the only time we've seen Mario as a youngster was in that Mario vs. Wario comic (I think).

There was also a short Valient comic (one page) with "photos" from his parents' album. It's also the only appearance of Mr. Mario besides Yoshi's Island 1.

Stumpers said:
Sir Grodus said:

There was also a short Valient comic (one page) with "photos" from his parents' album. It's also the only appearance of Mr. Mario besides Yoshi's Island 1.

This watcha had in mind?

smb_early.jpg

3Dejong said:
Stumpers said:
Sir Grodus said:

This watcha had in mind?

smb_early.jpg

Non-canon warning.

Mario and Luigi are twins.

Besides, why would anyone have a moustache and sideburns as a lil' minor?

Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Stumpers said:
Sir Grodus said:

This watcha had in mind?

smb_early.jpg

Non-canon warning.

Mario and Luigi aren't twins. They're just brothers.

PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Stumpers said:
Sir Grodus said:

This watcha had in mind?

smb_early.jpg

Non-canon warning.

They'ren't?
Hmm... I thought I read that somewhere...

Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Stumpers said:
Sir Grodus said:

This watcha had in mind?

smb_early.jpg

Non-canon warning.

They'ren't?
It's only said in YI (and only the original one from SNES). I think there's moar info on Mario's and Luigi's articles.

PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Stumpers said:
Sir Grodus said:

This watcha had in mind?

smb_early.jpg

Non-canon warning.

They'ren't?
It's only said in YI (and only the original one from SNES). I think there's moar info on Mario's and Luigi's articles.

'K.
Anyway, the facial hair confuses me.

Back