Retro Tracks

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
What tracks do you want to see in future games?
...pretty much every Double Dash course. I loved those courses, but especially Wario's Colosseum.

Seeing Toad's Turnpike as a retro track would be an interesting thought. The vehicles would have to be adjusted though. There's also that Mirror mode feature, where the vehicles are going the opposing direction, but I'm sure people got headaches from that.

Everything. Even if they're DLC and you have to pay 5 bucks for them. Every single course from every single Mario Kart game. There is no excuse not to, Nintendo.

Uniju said:
Everything. Even if they're DLC and you have to pay 5 bucks for them. Every single course from every single Mario Kart game. There is no excuse not to, Nintendo.

If they did something like that. They should sell downloadable packs based on each games. Each pack would have all or most of the courses from that game. I'd buy the Mario Kart 64 one in a heartbeat.

Yoshi Valley is a problem, however. Because of the maze-like style of the track, it's very hard to figure out who's leading who until the race is over.

MnSG said:
Yoshi Valley is a problem, however. Because of the maze-like style of the track, it's very hard to figure out who's leading who until the race is over.
Actually, that's why it's one of my top picks to return in a future MK game. It's just so hectic and fun.

MnSG said:

That's why I really disliked Yoshi's Valley in Mario Kart 64

Hopefully, technology improved and it became easier to keep track of characters.

What I REALLY want to see as a Retro Track is any Vanilla Lake, any SNES Bowser Castle, Yoshi Desert, Cheese Land, Lakeside Park, Royal Raceway, and Shroom Ridge.

Back