Will There be Animal Crossing Characters in SSBB?

Fg

Koopa Troopa
Who do you think will appear playable in super smash bros. brawl?I'm hoping for wendell the walrus.

Anyway I would like to see a different creature instead of an ape ,dinosaur ,turtle ,hedgehog ,etc. I want new ones that the smash series never had before, like a walrus ,mole , cat,etc.

I hope there is NO animal crossing character in Brawl. And also:

GOD FUCKING DAMN! WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING BRAWL TOPICS! Please use the fucking Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion. Have a nice fucking day.

anyway

the closest things that animal crossing is going to get close to in brawl is the stage, golden hammer, and K.K. slider

But it is strongly hinted that there will be a character to hail from the Animal Crossing series as a stage, assist trophy, and item appears in Brawl.

Uniju said:
crystalking said:
the golden hammer

they took the golden Idea from animal crossing

I believe the Golden Hammer is from something else... I never played what it was from, but I remember someone(I'm pretty sure it was Pokemon DP) said that it was from... Something. EDIT: Supposedly its based on the Golden Hammer item from Wrecking Crew.

It could be from either one
we will never know
or will we :smug:

no i'm not

animal crossing has some relevence in brawl, so they could of tooken the golden item Idea from that game

thats all i'm saying :roll:

I am saying the golden item Idea

I know that there is no hammer in animal crossing

have you noticed I am capitilizing the I in Idea lately? it is creeping me out

Pitfall is from Animal Crossing

Pitfall was also a game! :roll: Anyway... Redd!!! GAH!!! >_< Probably his attacks are ripping people off with his so called "MEGA SAVINGS!!!" for his items. Another attack would be Scamming people!!! >_<

I thought it was based off the last hammer you got in the Paper Mario series.

SiFi said:
At first, I did too. But, the Golden Hammer is:
1) from Wrecking Crew.
2) not in anyway related to or inspired by the golden items in the Animal Crossing series.

On-topic, I don't think AC characters should be playable. They're supposed to be peaceful characters, not fighters!

So are Yoshi, Kirby, Peach, Ice climbers...

... and Kamek.

Well, as jay resup mentioned, Kamek rarely ever fights. But he should still be in brawl.

Dodoman said:
SiFi said:
1) from Wrecking Crew.
2) not in anyway related to or inspired by the golden items in the Animal Crossing series.

On-topic, I don't think AC characters should be playable. They're supposed to be peaceful characters, not fighters!

Except Resetti. :shock:

ChaosNinji said:
Dodoman said:
SiFi said:
1) from Wrecking Crew.

Yeah, but his chance is gone. :|
And he's lovin' it...[/sarcasm]

ChaosNinji said:
Dodoman said:
SiFi said:
1) from Wrecking Crew.

So of course, they make him a worthless Assist Trophy. :roll:

SiFi said:
So are Yoshi, Kirby, Peach, Ice climbers...

... and Kamek.

Well, as jay resup mentioned, Kamek rarely ever fights. But he should still be in brawl.
Well, we've seen Yoshi, Kirby, Peach, the Ice Climbers, and Kamek resort to violence in non-Smash games. Not the Animal Crossers.

Back