Will There be Animal Crossing Characters in SSBB?

Toadbert101 said:
Maybe that "fashinable" cow, who runs you over with her car... =\
You mean Gracie? The giraffe? >_>

Dodoman said:
Toadbert101 said:

Yeah, she's a 'raffe.

I got the highest possible "badge" five times. :D

And Mr. Whatshisnameevilmole is an Assist.

Man, I hated that guy.

He made me say "I'm an idiot" five times once.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:
Toadbert101 said:

Yeah, she's a 'raffe.

I got the highest possible "badge" five times. :D

And Mr. Whatshisnameevilmole is an Assist.

Man, I hated that guy.

He made me say "I'm an idiot" five times once.

That's what happens when you reset, KNOWING he's about to scold you.

Miis should be Assist Trophies. Animal Crossers should be in the background of Smashville only. Uniju, Smiddle, and Dodoman should stay on-topic.

>_>

Sorry for the bump, But I've just realized another possible origin for the Golden Hammer:

From the manual of Donkey Kong '94

The Super Hammer will open a road as well as defeat enemies.

Thus it allows you to get over hazardous pits. And if I recall correctly, the Golden Hammer will allow you to walk on air, again helping you get over hazardous pits.

Maybe this is one of those things that has multiple origins, like the super scope: The green balls of energy it shoots come from a minigame in Super Scope 6, while the concept of charging it comes from battle clash.

-_-

This will answer all your questions

Stage: The town in Animal Crossing with the same time as your Wii clock (i.e., playing at 10:00 PM it will be 10:00 PM in the stage)
Assist Trophy: Mr. Resetti, that *bleep*in' mole
Tool: I have no *bleep*ing idea. :roll:

I hope this cleared everything out :wink:

Sorry if I sound impolite, but we already knew that.

SiFi said:
Sorry for the bump, But I've just realized another possible origin for the Golden Hammer:

From the manual of Donkey Kong '94

The Super Hammer will open a road as well as defeat enemies.

Thus it allows you to get over hazardous pits. And if I recall correctly, the Golden Hammer will allow you to walk on air, again helping you get over hazardous pits.

Maybe this is one of those things that has multiple origins, like the super scope: The green balls of energy it shoots come from a minigame in Super Scope 6, while the concept of charging it comes from battle clash.
Yeah, I think that's it. That's what they were saying at Nsider at least...

Dodoman said:
On-topic, I don't think AC characters should be playable. They're supposed to be peaceful characters, not fighters!

Not when I play ;D. *Lops Crystalkings head off with golden axe*

The animal crossing character is Tom Nook. He is like the main character in animal crossing. I was kinda hoping it would be either: The nook boys, ( it would be kinda like ice climbers) Hairette, (hair dresser lady from wild world.) or Copper who should know how to kick butt cuz he's a cop.

They sould have added Tom Nook in brawl.The only other character is Ressiti and he dosen't do anything except talk. But then again he dosen't do anything else! :P

Peachfreak said:
The animal crossing character is Tom Nook. He is like the main character in animal crossing. I was kinda hoping it would be either: The nook boys, ( it would be kinda like ice climbers) Hairette, (hair dresser lady from wild world.) or Copper who should know how to kick butt cuz he's a cop.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/nintendeath/Charselect4.jpg
See this is what i got it from. This was from before it came out and they were making guesses aboput who was gonna be in it. I have got every character so I thought he would be there.

Peachfreak said:
Peachfreak said:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/nintendeath/Charselect4.jpg
See this is what i got it from. This was from before it came out and they were making guesses aboput who was gonna be in it. I have got every character so I thought he would be there.
Yeah? Well in that picture, ZELDA'S PIC IS A SCREENSHOT FROM MELEE!!

Back