What characters would you think need improvements?

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I think Wario and Meta Knight should be improved.

Wario's up-b should be changed and his side a smash should too. It only reaches like, 1 inch. :S. And Meta Knight should be way less spammy.

Meta Knight should be slightly nerfed, and Ganondorf should be buffed. And Luigi should get a new final smash.

Solid Snake would be improved by taking him out of the game.

Toad2012 said:
Ultraluigi said:
Toad2012 said:
Ultraluigi said:
Toad2012 said:
Solid Snake would be improved by taking him out of the game.
What do you have against Snake?
Almost everything.
Seriously, why do you hate him?
I am being serious. I just like using strikethroughs.
I know Snake doesn't really belong in the game, but he's a good character.

Snake and Ganondorf could be made faster. Yoshi could have more control in his flutter jump(whenever I use flutter jump, I SD). And... Olimar could be made a bit less defenseless without Pikmin.

Also, Yoshi needs more Egg Roll control. I think that Wario's side, up, and Down B moves should be improved. I think his side attack should be replaced with his side smash move (ramming) and his side smash attack should be where he throws an item block and breaks it into pieces, like he can in SM64. I think his up one should be the Wario waft and his down should be where he grabs somebody, tosses them in the air, and slams them down on the ground with a punch.

Some of Yoshi's specials should be changed. Make Egg Throw his side special, and give him a real third jump.

Ganondorf needs the biggest improvements though. Give him a sword, so that he can start doing some swordplay.

Lucas' Z-Air should be able to attack the opponent. Also anyone that can chaingrab/infinite should not have any moves that can do so(or least have the odds of that happening decreased). Olimar's Up-B should be able to get on if his opponent attempts to edgeguard(his Up-B only hits them, the pikmin chain won't latch onto the edge). Peach should have a much higher double jump(or least better ways to recover vertically) and a better air dodge(her air dodge is so bad lol) Mario needs more range with his attacks. Toon Link's grab should not have very much lag. Meta Knight needs to be nerfed. Yes, I know this is a lot XD

Kick Buttowski said:
Ganondorf's entire moveset should be changed. In terms of moveset, he's just a Captain Falcon clone.

Ganondorf's Brawl moveset looks like something that Black Shadow could easily use.

Remember how Samus could actually KO people in Melee? They need to bring that back.

Yoshi8984 said:
Also anyone that can chaingrab/infinite should not have any moves that can do so(or least have the odds of that happening decreased)

Impossible with Ice Climbers

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshi8984 said:
Also anyone that can chaingrab/infinite should not have any moves that can do so(or least have the odds of that happening decreased)

Well they could always program it so that Nana will automatically up throw :P

'3K said:
Remember how Samus could actually KO people in Melee? They need to bring that back.

I will agree there 100%.

Baby Luigi said:
Yoshi8984 said:

The Ice Climbers have a poor grab range, which makes this strategy harder to utilize. You'd likely have a much easier time pulling off infinites with Dedede than with them.

Ganondorf.

Meta Knight needs to become the god of Smash because everyone knows he isn't OP enough already

Giving Mario F.L.U.D.D. was a big mistake. He needs the Mario Tornado as his special move again. Also, Captain Falcon needs to get his moonwalking back (Billie Jean is not my lover).

Evil Magikrazy said:
Giving Mario F.L.U.D.D. was a big mistake. He needs the Mario Tornado as his special move again. Also, Captain Falcon needs to get his moonwalking back (Billie Jean is not my lover).

Mario should probably get the Ground Pound, as he's always been using that attack in his mainstream appearances now.

I think FLUDD would be better as a recovery, which can also push his opponents which would make recovering against Mario scary XD Though if that were to happen, I think he shouldn't be in a helpless state; he should be in a state like Snake or Sonic after they use their Up-B :P

Back