What characters would you think need improvements?

For one, I think that even though that would be hard to do with the controls, you should be able to switch F.L.U.D.D. from squirt to hover, turbo, and rocket. It would be kinda cool (and maybe rocket nozzle could be a new up B)

I love Olimar to death, but I think he'd be even better if he was improved a little, say, fix his shotty jumping skills.

I think Olimar is just fine. Ganondorf needs some more improvements and I think Samus, Yoshi, and Jigglypuff also needs a bit more improvement. Meta Knight definitely needs to be deproved.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshi8984 said:
Also anyone that can chaingrab/infinite should not have any moves that can do so(or least have the odds of that happening decreased)

Impossible with Ice Climbers

The Ice Climbers have a poor grab range, which makes this strategy harder to utilize. You'd likely have a much easier time pulling off infinites with Dedede than with them.

The Ice Climbers can still chain grab in any direction. I think that's saying something

YoshiMonsta said:
For one, I think that even though that would be hard to do with the controls, you should be able to switch F.L.U.D.D. from squirt to hover, turbo, and rocket. It would be kinda cool (and maybe rocket nozzle could be a new up B)

I still hate Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. Water doesn't do damage to anyone. Putting Hover Nozzle, Rocket Nozzle and Turbo Nozzle in would mean his entire special moves would be F.L.U.D.D.-ified, thus causing no damage at all special moves-wise. Better to just give Mario his old move set (and possibly make F.L.U.D.D. a new item).

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshi8984 said:
Also anyone that can chaingrab/infinite should not have any moves that can do so(or least have the odds of that happening decreased)

The Ice Climbers have a poor grab range, which makes this strategy harder to utilize. You'd likely have a much easier time pulling off infinites with Dedede than with them.

The Ice Climbers can still chain grab in any direction. I think that's saying something
No, ICs cannot chain grab with Up-Throw :p I actually don't know how to chain grab, haha. I know a patch that has brawl with more balanced match-ups and less chain grab/infinite potential, but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the link... (there's no hacking necessary, nor will it damage your wii or erase your data or anything like that)

Yoshi8984 said:
Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yoshi8984 said:

No, ICs cannot chain grab with Up-Throw :p I actually don't know how to chain grab, haha. I know a patch that has brawl with more balanced match-ups and less chain grab/infinite potential, but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the link... (there's no hacking necessary, nor will it damage your wii or erase your data or anything like that)

Yes, they actually can chain grab with up throw. It's just REALLY difficult to pull it off. They have to grab the person, toss him up, then the other guy has to meteor smash him to the ground, then repeat.

Yoshi8984 said:
I know a patch that has brawl with more balanced match-ups

Balanced Brawl? Brawl +? I know these two are for a more competitive Brawl (but, for patches like those, you need the Homebrew Channel and that is still considered soft-modding your Wii aka hacking it).

Yeah, Balanced Brawl is what I was talking about. But it says no hacking required .__. Also I don't think that's considered chain grabbing since it's you need to meteor smash to do it again :p

Yoshi8984 said:
Yeah, Balanced Brawl is what I was talking about. But it says no hacking required .__. Also I don't think that's considered chain grabbing since it's you need to meteor smash to do it again :p

It is considered chain grabbing because that poor little guy can't escape from it.

I haven't downloaded Balanced Brawl yet, so I don't know too much facts about it.

myself in another topic said:
For character movesets, Yoshi could use a little change. Give him the same ability that Kirby, King Dedede, and Wario have, eating items. Who knows? It could make him better.

Also, remove the trip feature from everybody except Luigi.

Also, Meta Knight ahould be nerfed, and Diddy Kong made less spammy.

Back