Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pichu

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Roy

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Northern Verve said:
NintendoQueen said:
In regards to your last sentence, I would agree with you. I'm not upset that any of them are gone. As long as they don't get rid of Marth.....only because he is one of the few characters I'm good with. Also, what system is SSB4 coming out for? Let me guess: 3DS.....

3DS and Wii U

Dang the 2 systems I don't have.

You know, before making the stupid Wii U, they should have made more Mario games for the Wii....

NintendoQueen said:
Northern Verve said:
NintendoQueen said:
In regards to your last sentence, I would agree with you. I'm not upset that any of them are gone. As long as they don't get rid of Marth.....only because he is one of the few characters I'm good with. Also, what system is SSB4 coming out for? Let me guess: 3DS.....

3DS and Wii U

Dang the 2 systems I don't have.

You know, before making the stupid Wii U, they should have made more Mario games for the Wii....

Well of course you don't have a Wii U. No one here does, it's not even out yet.

NintendoQueen said:
I voted for Dr. Mario. Simply because I like the character, himself. I don't care if he is a clone of Mario or whatever. But we shouldn't argue which characters we want back in the SSB games, it's only a matter of opinion.
I did the same. But I like him better than the actual Mario in the Smash series because of how powerful he is. The only minor downside is that he's a bit slower, but that doesn't stop me from using him.

YoshiMonsta said:
Which of the characters in Melee that aren't in Brawl should be in the in the next game, honestly why should any of them. The reason they got rid of the, was kind of that they are fail characters, nobody liked them, but I no a lot of people who would disagree though. Would You? And do you think any of them should be put in the spotlight. And if so, please write which moves should be changed of that character and (if possible) which move it should be replaced by.

No one liked them? I only find that 4/5 true. Dr. Mario was the best. Better than Mario, that's for sure. Young Link was decent, I guess. The others aren't well-liked, though.

Evil Magikrazy said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Which of the characters in Melee that aren't in Brawl should be in the in the next game, honestly why should any of them. The reason they got rid of the, was kind of that they are fail characters, nobody liked them, but I no a lot of people who would disagree though. Would You? And do you think any of them should be put in the spotlight. And if so, please write which moves should be changed of that character and (if possible) which move it should be replaced by.

No one liked them? I only find that 4/5 true. Dr. Mario was the best. Better than Mario, that's for sure. Young Link was decent, I guess. The others aren't well-liked, though.
Aren't well liked? By you maybe. People hated brawl because of the fact they didn't have Mew2 in them. And you're talking about a character who had from what I remember, only i1 different move then Mario, who,one of the main reasons he was kicked from the list, most likely, is nobody could create a decent final smash and new moves.

YoshiMonsta said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
YoshiMonsta said:

Aren't well liked? By you maybe. People hated brawl because of the fact they didn't have Mew2 in them. And you're talking about a character who had from what I remember, only i1 different move then Mario, who,one of the main reasons he was kicked from the list, most likely, is nobody could create a decent final smash and new moves.

I meant by me. Mewtwo is way too overrated by my standards. He's tall, he's light, he's floaty, he's overall weak. The only reason people like him is the fact that he's a legendary pokemon.

Well I'd say also because of the first Pokemon movie that some people have nostalgic fondness for. Though say what you will about how good or bad that movie really was, Mewtwo's part of it was pretty awesome.

Opinions. Opinions everywhere.

I agree, Northern Verve. In fact, I was going to put something about the first movie. Anyway, I still would like to see :drmario: in the next game. :drmario: forever!

YoshiMonsta said:
And you're talking about a character who had from what I remember, only i1 different move then Mario, who,one of the main reasons he was kicked from the list, most likely, is nobody could create a decent final smash and new moves.

Dr. Mario wasn't a complete clone of Mario. He might have the same animations, but his style of gameplay is different

-He shoots pills instead of fireballs, which do more damage (I guess that's the move you have in mind)
-His Dr. Tornado works differently than the Mario Tornado
-His front smash is electric instead of fire
-His Super Jump Punch is slightly different
-His forward air sends people flying instead of meteor smashing them

Oh yes, HAL could create a final smash for Dr. Mario. Toon Link's final smash is completely unrelated to him. Same with ROB. If they could make lasers go out of ROB's eyes for a final smash or Falco having a Landmaster (yeah, even though Falco is COMPLETELY unrelated to Landmasters), then they shouldn't have no clue about what final smash to provide with Dr. Mario.

But, all in all, Dr. Mario should have been an alternate costume, just like the Warios.

Doctor mario's final smash should be a Homage to doctor mario with the viruses and all the stuff.

I want either Dr Mario or Mewtwo to return.

i think Mewtwo and Dr Mario should be in the Next SSB Game Because those Chratchers were awesome|or not

If they put Mewtwo in, he better be a good fighter. I was dissappointed to see Mewtwo do badly in Melee. You hear that, Nintendo? Make Mewtwo a good fighter!

I don't want pichu to come back.

it sucked ass because every electric attack caused damage to it.

^Yet, its physical and special moves were considerably stronger than Pikachu's. Additionally, I feel it has better aerial gameplay than Pikachu (as well as recovery). It's challenging to main Pichu, but once you do there is a great feeling of accomplishment when beating your foes with Pichu.

Pichu should return as Ukelele Pichu from Pokemon Ranger (unlikely, but still). :P

Propeller Toad said:
^Yet, its physical and special moves were considerably stronger than Pikachu's. Additionally, I feel it has better aerial gameplay than Pikachu (as well as recovery). It's challenging to main Pichu, but once you do there is a great feeling of accomplishment when beating your foes with Pichu.

Pichu should return as Ukelele Pichu from Pokemon Ranger (unlikely, but still). :P
I don't think that's possible... why?

BECAUSE!

2009-09-04-186-Pichu.png

That had no Pichu hate what so ever.

Back