Which boss fights you wanna Sii in Brawl?

maledict

Hammer Bro.
you can put wish character would you like to fight agains a boss, MII:
-pokemon trainer vs omega ridley
-samus vs ganon
-mario vs arceus
-meta knight vs biolizard
-sonic vs king boo
-solid snake vs metroid prime

maledict said:
you can put wish character would you like to fight agains a boss, MII:
-pokemon trainer vs omega ridley
-samus vs ganon
-mario vs arceus
-meta knight vs biolizard
-sonic vs king boo
-solid snake vs metroid prime

METROID PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

OMEGA RIDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Cackletta.

Yes.

...........NOT ANOTHER FUCKING BRAWL TOPIC! USE THE GOD DAMNED SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL DISCUSSION TOPIC! ALL THE FUCKING BRAWL TOPICS ARE STARTING TO FUCKING PISS ME OFF! SO STOP FUCKING MAKING THEM AND POST EVERYTHING IN GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING BRAWL TOPIC!

King Boo said:
...........NOT ANOTHER *bleep* BRAWL TOPIC! USE THE GOD DAMNED SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL DISCUSSION TOPIC! ALL THE *bleep* BRAWL TOPICS ARE STARTING TO *bleep* PISS ME OFF! SO STOP *bleep* MAKING THEM AND POST EVERYTHING IN GOD DAMN *bleep* BRAWL TOPIC!
I didn't SII any SSBB topic, so, stop the "bleep" business and send MII the link instead

Mother Brain's humanoid form from Super Metroid.
That giant robot that was the final boss of Sonic 2.
On that subject, Mecha Sonic (Not metal, dangit! The one from S3&K!)

Maledict, you are pissing MII off with your stupid WII puns. They're not FUNNII, they're stupid, and you overuse them. In fact, I would rather sell my WII and games that have to RIID THIISE RIITARDED puns than SII EVERYBODII using them. PLIIS stop, it's more annoying than... uh... something.

No soup for you,
Dodoman

King Boo said:
...........NOT ANOTHER *bleep* BRAWL TOPIC! USE THE GOD DAMNED SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL DISCUSSION TOPIC! ALL THE *bleep* BRAWL TOPICS ARE STARTING TO *bleep* PISS ME OFF! SO STOP *bleep* MAKING THEM AND POST EVERYTHING IN GOD DAMN *bleep* BRAWL TOPIC!

Dear god, your sig is disturbing.

Moogle said:
King Boo said:

How is it disturbing?

King Boo said:
Moogle said:
King Boo said:

How is it disturbing?

It's big.

And that Kitsune looks E-V-I-L.

King Boo said:

Better stop with the language, dude. >_> Don't freak out.

Dodoman said:
Maledict, you are pissing MII off with your stupid WII puns. They're not FUNNII, they're stupid, and you overuse them. In fact, I would rather sell my WII and games that have to RIID THIISE RIITARDED puns than SII EVERYBODII using them. PLIIS stop, it's more annoying than... uh... something.

No soup for you,
Dodoman
sorry dude, it's my style :lol: :lol: :lol: like it or not

YA RIILII. It gets VERII annoying. I AGRII with Dodoman. SERIOUSLII. TOTALII. WII don't wanna SII THIISE OBVIIOUS puns on WII. I'd rather like to IIT CHIISE (I don't like CHIISE) than RIIDING THIISE puns. They're not FUNNII but COMPLIITLLII FRII of sense. I wanna FLII! LIIVE MII and THII others alone with THIISE puns. IINOUGH said.

YA RIILII. They are VERII annoying. I AGRII with Dodoman and Paper Striker. They are not FUNNII, and they piss MII off. Stop using them. PLIISE.

Okay, guys, now you're BIIING worse than Maledict was to BIIGIN with.
>_>

Smiddle said:
Whitey Hooten, VELIIKA la Pette, Dr. GANGLIION and Upton JULIIUS.

PLIIS rename the topic title.

Enough wIIth the IIpmossIIble Creature referemces.

Back