Which boss fights you wanna Sii in Brawl?

he, culex should appear as a brawl boss XD

3Dejong said:
Smiddle said:
Whitey Hooten, VELIIKA la Pette, Dr. GANGLIION and Upton JULIIUS.

PLIIS rename the topic title.

Enough wIIth the IIpmossIIble Creature referemces.

OK.
What about Archmage, Paladin, Mountain King, Blood Mage, DIIMON Hunter, KIIPER of the Grove, PRIISTESS of the Moon, Warden, Shadow Hunter, Blademaster, Tauren CHIIFTAIN, Far SIIER, Crypt Lord, Lich, Death Knight, Dreadlord, Naga SII Witch, Dark Ranger, Pandaren Brewmaster, BIISTMASTER, Pit Lord, Goblin Tinker, Goblin Alchemist, Firelord and Elder Sage?

Blitzwing said:
chibizombie said:
Smoky progg for boss! :lol:

Darn, I hated that guy. Alway killing all my Pikmins.
i know i hated him 2 but imagine him in brawl theres unlimited pikmin so it wont be like stop killing my pikmin you progg!!! kinda deal

off topic: im a monty mole woo!

smokey_progg.jpg

(Note: He's actually Dark Green ingame)

He's a secret boss in Pikmin 1, he come to your landiste and kill your Pikmin with acid (which is instateneous) and unpluck all the Pikmin planted on the ground. Killing him do quite pay off, however. After you defeat him, he leave a Golden Ball that can be picked up for 100 Pikmins.

Blitzwing said:
smokey_progg.jpg

He's a secret boss in Pikmin 1, he come to your landiste and kill your Pikmin with acid (which is instateneous) and unpluck all the Pikmin planted on the ground. Killing him do quite pay off, however. After you defeat him, he leave a Golden Ball that can be picked up for 100 Pikmins.
yep thats him b.t.w 100 pikmin could be final smash

Xluidi said:
King K. Rool
I'd rather see him as a playable character. Although Krusha K. Rool may make a good boss, or maybe even a final smash...

by the way, why do you think bowser stole DK's bananas? I think that king k rool might made a deal with bowser, bowser steal the bananas and k rool kidnaps peach in order to trade them and each acomplish their objective

maledict said:
by the way, why do you think bowser stole DK's bananas? I think that king k rool might made a deal with bowser, bowser steal the bananas and k rool kidnaps peach in order to trade them and each acomplish their objective
I think its to lore him to bowser so he can turn him into a trophie.

chibizombie said:
maledict said:
I think its to lore him to bowser so he can turn him into a trophie.
I was thinking of a more direct approach that Bowser stole them just to gain control and then DK suspects that since the guys are from the MSK that Mario is resposible thus attacking Mario. Then that leads to a clasic MvDK battle at a classic DK Arcade stage thus explaining the music. Just a thought. But perhaps are ideas are combine?....hmmm....cause I sure want King K.Rool!

chibizombie said:
Blitzwing said:
smokey_progg.jpg

End of Day is better IMO.
100 Pikmin would be too much like Triple De's, though.

Smiddle said:
chibizombie said:
Blitzwing said:
smokey_progg.jpg

No it would be like you have 100 pikmin instead of 6 so its like impossible to die because of the huge chain and stuff.

chibizombie said:
Smiddle said:
chibizombie said:
Blitzwing said:
smokey_progg.jpg

No it would be like you have 100 pikmin instead of 6 so its like impossible to die because of the huge chain and stuff.

It wouldn't be impossible.
Someone could just meteor smash you and you'd be dead.
That Final Smash would be worse than Meta Knight's.

Back