• YA RLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Should there be another one? If you think so, what should the title and plot be? (This should be good...*grabs popcorn*)

Title: Mario & Luigi: [ insert catchy stuff here ]
Plot: Mario and Luigi [ insert interesting stuff here ]

mario and luigi warp flux

wario and waluigi mess with the time streem after the second game causing other worlds/dimentions to fuse into a flux(were you axess the worlds).like paper mario world in the normal mario world,Geno and mellow apear in there worlds, and a lot more happen.(b.t.w paper wario and waluigi are seen finally)p.s you can play as wario and waluigi when you beet the game as mario and luigi.

I can't think of a plot too good...but...

Mario & Luigi: Destruction for the Kingdom

A new enemy has appeared for the Mario brothers while they're at their home just doing the normal: Mario sleeping when he should be awake, and Luigi doing all the chores. Suddenly, there's a great rumble (with a loud noise...so it must be a bomb) and Mario and Luigi walk outside and find the Mushroom Kingdom getting destroyed. Princess Peach's Castle is...OHMYGOSH, IT'SONFIRE!!!

Mario and Luigi run to the castle where they find Bowser tied up. Bowser explains he tried to kidnap the princess...but this weird guy came and tied him up. The brothers rush in the castle and see Peach lying on the floor. They try to run to her and save her but suddenly another bomb attacks the castle...and with it, comes a guy known as Edo (I can't think of any descriptions...I just thought of the name, nothing else).

Edo is planning on becoming King of the world and first he has to find a good queen. Edo using magical dark powers picks up Princess Peach and hypnotizes (spelled that wrong, I know...) her so she will marry him. Then, Edo tells her that she is evil and that she will rule the universe with him. Peach then attacks the Mario brothers.

The Mario brothers have no choice but to...defeat her, which they do. However, when Peach is badly hurt, Edo decided to take care of things. He creates a Shadow Ball which he throws at Mario & Luigi. It sends them flying away, all the way to a dark forest. Meanwhile, Edo and Peach go to Edo's Castle where he plans to marry Peach.

The brothers try to go to the castle but see that its...surrounded by a force field which doesn't let anyone in. The brothers run back to their homes where they get their weapons (Hammer) and recieve an e-mail from Toad (they have a computer? Yay!) Mario reads the letter and finds out that to destroy the force field they must gather five mysterious shadow pieces. However, the e-mail is cut off by saying "When you get all the pieces you must-"

The brothers set out to find the pieces...

(it is later revealed that Edo had found out Toad was on the computer. Toad quickly sent the letter but Toad was then attacked.)

This is why I love the M&L series. They do what alot of Mario games don't, and that's give a deep, involving story, with a nice mix of humor. :D

SmashBrother said:
This is why I love the M&L series. They do what alot of Mario games don't, and that's give a deep, involving story, with a nice mix of humor. :D

QFT

Paper Luigi and the 1,000,000,000 Year Pipe (for DS, Gamecube and Wii)

The BEST Paper Mario Spinoff game ever! :D :P

Snack said:
I would rather see a DS Paper Mario game. Imagine something as awesome as the first Paper Mario but on the DS... And the DS has more power than the 64, so the graphics could probably be somewhat improved.
QFT.

Sydezkicks said:
Snack said:
I would rather see a DS Paper Mario game. Imagine something as awesome as the first Paper Mario but on the DS... And the DS has more power than the 64, so the graphics could probably be somewhat improved.
QFT.
good idea. this is kinda like what it would be like but with items and bosses that are harder and longer rightish?http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/417722

Paper Jorge said:
I can't think of a plot too good...but...

Mario & Luigi: Destruction for the Kingdom

A new enemy has appeared for the Mario brothers while they're at their home just doing the normal: Mario sleeping when he should be awake, and Luigi doing all the chores. Suddenly, there's a great rumble (with a loud noise...so it must be a bomb) and Mario and Luigi walk outside and find the Mushroom Kingdom getting destroyed. Princess Peach's Castle is...OHMYGOSH, IT'SONFIRE!!!

Mario and Luigi run to the castle where they find Bowser tied up. Bowser explains he tried to kidnap the princess...but this weird guy came and tied him up. The brothers rush in the castle and see Peach lying on the floor. They try to run to her and save her but suddenly another bomb attacks the castle...and with it, comes a guy known as Edo (I can't think of any descriptions...I just thought of the name, nothing else).

Edo is planning on becoming King of the world and first he has to find a good queen. Edo using magical dark powers picks up Princess Peach and hypnotizes (spelled that wrong, I know...) her so she will marry him. Then, Edo tells her that she is evil and that she will rule the universe with him. Peach then attacks the Mario brothers.

The Mario brothers have no choice but to...defeat her, which they do. However, when Peach is badly hurt, Edo decided to take care of things. He creates a Shadow Ball which he throws at Mario & Luigi. It sends them flying away, all the way to a dark forest. Meanwhile, Edo and Peach go to Edo's Castle where he plans to marry Peach.

The brothers try to go to the castle but see that its...surrounded by a force field which doesn't let anyone in. The brothers run back to their homes where they get their weapons (Hammer) and recieve an e-mail from Toad (they have a computer? Yay!) Mario reads the letter and finds out that to destroy the force field they must gather five mysterious shadow pieces. However, the e-mail is cut off by saying "When you get all the pieces you must-"

The brothers set out to find the pieces...

(it is later revealed that Edo had found out Toad was on the computer. Toad quickly sent the letter but Toad was then attacked.)

OMG that's good!

maledict said:
maybe about the seasons (inspire by oracle of seasons)
hhhmmm that i dea was good but wrong game to put it in. Id like to see that get revisited

Only cause bumping is fun.

Mario+Luigi: The Nintendo Realm!

Luigi is almost nude, like Mario in the start of SS. he was in the Bathroom when a portal opened! Luigi ran away, Got changed and came back. These Nintendo characters were all there

Fox
Falco
Ness
Wolf
Lucas
Porky
Slippy
Peppy
Pikachu
Zapdos

They all look at Luigi. Falco came up to Luigi and said "Hey! You! What's your name!" Luigi told him his name and about himself. Then another creature stood out of the portal... King K.Rool! Mario skidded in and got shocked. Then he ripped the wall off, smashed it on the ground and completely destroyed the castle. All these Nintendo stars, plus Peach, Mario and Luigi, just stared at him. "Luigi, Since this dude is going to take other the world I should tell you that I'm a member of the Starfox team. I'm Falco." Then King K. Rool shouted "SHUT UP! I'm King K.Rool and I'm gonna blow up the world. Who wants to come with me to space?" They all shouted "YEAH!". He pulled Luigi up and put a chain around his neck. Then he grabbed Mario. Everyone else said they changed their minds. K. Rool grabbed 3 toads and put the chains around their necks. "See, I want slaves. So c'mon into my ship!" He pushed them into the cargo deck. A Toad looked aound and seen a cage. Bowser was in it! "BOWSER!!!!!" Shouted a toad ran away, Pulling Mario and Luigi on the chain with him. Then K. Rool came in and ripped the chains! It turned out that Donkey Kong was in a suit. suddenly 3 Kremlings grabbed him and put HIM in a cage! Then the real K. Rool came in. Mario and Luigi ran up to him...

(Tutorial-K. Rool)

LuigiDude said:

Luigi is almost nude, like Mario in the start of SS. he was in the Bathroom when a portal opened! Luigi ran away, Got changed and came back. These Nintendo characters were all there

Fox
Falco
Ness
Wolf
Lucas
Porky
Slippy
Peppy
Pikachu
Zapdos

They all look at Luigi. Falco came up to Luigi and said "Hey! You! What's your name!" Luigi told him his name and about himself. Then another creature stood out of the portal... King K.Rool! Mario skidded in and got shocked. Then he ripped the wall off, smashed it on the ground and completely destroyed the castle. All these Nintendo stars, plus Peach, Mario and Luigi, just stared at him. "Luigi, Since this dude is going to take other the world I should tell you that I'm a member of the Starfox team. I'm Falco." Then King K. Rool shouted "SHUT UP! I'm King K.Rool and I'm gonna blow up the world. Who wants to come with me to space?" They all shouted "YEAH!". He pulled Luigi up and put a chain around his neck. Then he grabbed Mario. Everyone else said they changed their minds. K. Rool grabbed 3 toads and put the chains around their necks. "See, I want slaves. So c'mon into my ship!" He pushed them into the cargo deck. A Toad looked aound and seen a cage. Bowser was in it! "BOWSER!!!!!" Shouted a toad ran away, Pulling Mario and Luigi on the chain with him. Then K. Rool came in and ripped the chains! It turned out that Donkey Kong was in a suit. suddenly 3 Kremlings grabbed him and put HIM in a cage! Then the real K. Rool came in. Mario and Luigi ran up to him...

(Tutorial-K. Rool)
Phail. (even though I haven't read it all)

PaperStriker said:
LuigiDude said:

Fox
Falco
Ness
Wolf
Lucas
Porky
Slippy
Peppy
Pikachu
Zapdos

(Tutorial-K. Rool)
If you haven't read it all then how is it a PHAIL?

U PHAIL
U PHAIL
U PHAIL
U PHAIL
U PHAIL

Somebody has GOT to sig this.

LuigiDude said:
PaperStriker said:
LuigiDude said:

Fox
Falco
Ness
Wolf
Lucas
Porky
Slippy
Peppy
Pikachu
Zapdos

(Tutorial-K. Rool)
If you haven't read it all then how is it a PHAIL?

U PHAIL
U PHAIL
U PHAIL
U PHAIL
U PHAIL

Somebody has GOT to sig this.
I don't phail. :(
You do. >=D

Venom Melendez said:
Why not? the first two have been popular and have sold well...Business wise it would dumb not to make another.

Yeah, didn't it say somewhere in the Wiki that they've hinted at a third one? It was under the newest Bowser VA's column, it said he'd be actingin somenew Mario games, including a third M&L.

Uni, just because you don't like the Mario & Luigi series, doesn't mean it sucks. If a game gets mostly good reviews, it rocks. If it gets mostly bad reviews, it sucks. Whether or not a game sucks is not decided by one individual's opinion. It's decided by the overall opinion of the entire fanbase.

Yeah, man. But they probably won't make it for DS, and they'll still have to make it on handheld... We must get a new portable device! :D

Back