3rd Mario & Luigi! :O

Another one?

• YA RLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a HUGE fan of the Mario & Luigi series. I'd really like to see a third game in the series. But I hope they introduce the larger Mario cast in this; Like Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, Daisy, etc. Not as playable characters, mind you, just as characters to appear.

IMO, Partners in Time was the best Mario RPG ever created. It's a shame we lost SuperStar Saga. :(

Meh, I reckon it was alright. Besides, it could do with improving. :P But a third one?! Yeah, I suppose because there COULD be more characters cameo or not (see above on DP's post) but do you think they have like... More ideas to do such a thing... I'm just saying...

MarioBros777 said:
Meh, I reckon it was alright. Besides, it could do with improving. :P But a third one?! Yeah, I suppose because there COULD be more characters cameo or not (see above on DP's post) but do you think they have like... More ideas to do such a thing... I'm just saying...
Your lack of faith in Nintendo dissapoints me. :(

Remember the above message "I'm just saying" And I have so much faith in Nintendo for me to hate Sony. :shifty: No offense.

MarioBros777 said:
Remember the above message "I'm just saying" And I have so much faith in Nintendo for me to hate Sony. :shifty: No offense.
Eh? I hate Sony. :(

I would be fine with a third M&L if they don't turn Luigi into a retarded loser likes in the two other games. I would also likes to see cameo from actual Mario characters, but that would be putting too much faith into Nintendo.

Blitzwing said:
I would be fine with a third M&L if they don't turn Luigi into a retarded loser likes in the two other games. I would also likes to see cameo from actual Mario characters, but that would be putting too much faith into Nintendo.
Pokemon DP said:

Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

Uummm, yeah. That's why the Koopalings/Tatanga/Wart have yet to appears in a newer games despite overwhelming fan demands and are instead replaced with imaginative characters such as "Baby Daisy".

Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

Uummm, yeah. That's why the Koopalings/Tatanga/Wart have yet to appears in a newer games despite overwhelming fan demands and are instead replaced with imaginative characters such as "Baby Daisy".
Out with the old, in with the new. :)

Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

Eh, I know being a fanboy doesn't allow you to criticize Nintendo decisions, but that post is just retarded.

Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

Eh, I know being a fanboy doesn't allow you to criticize Nintendo decisions, but that post is just retarded.
At least it describes my opinion. ;)

Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

YOUR OPINION!?! Meh. But what would it be called? Hmm...

MarioBros777 said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

MY OPINION is that a third M&L would kick-ass... I hope minor swearing is allowed on the forum, or else I'm screwed... :P Besides, Superstar Saga and Partners in Time are both American game names. In Japan, they're just called M&L RPG and M&L RPG2. I bet the third one will be called M&L RPG3. At least in Japan...

Garlic Man said:
MarioBros777 said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

MY OPINION is that a third M&L would kick-ass... I hope minor swearing is allowed on the forum, or else I'm screwed... :P Besides, Superstar Saga and Partners in Time are both American game names. In Japan, they're just called M&L RPG and M&L RPG2. I bet the third one will be called M&L RPG3. At least in Japan...
Agreed. I'm looking forward to a creative name next game. And hopefully, DAISY will appear as a major character! And King Boo! And despite my hatred of him, Waluigi could very well appear next game. Wario needs an appearance in the M&L series, though. He REALLY needs it. And I'd like to see Mario and Diddy work together in a mainstreamer one day. :)

I can see oh so many doorways coming from the M&L series. :D

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
MarioBros777 said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:
Blitzwing said:
Pokemon DP said:

Agreed. I'm looking forward to a creative name next game. And hopefully, DAISY will appear as a major character! And King Boo! And despite my hatred of him, Waluigi could very well appear next game. Wario needs an appearance in the M&L series, though. He REALLY needs it. And I'd like to see Mario and Diddy work together in a mainstreamer one day. :)

I can see oh so many doorways coming from the M&L series. :D

Agreed! While the first one had very little connection to the Mushroom Kingdom itself, the second was completely Mario, with many Mario characters, including E. Gadd, Petey Pirahna(Was he?), and some others. I don't think Peach was in the first, either. So many possibilities! :D

Garlic Man said:
Agreed! While the first one had very little connection to the Mushroom Kingdom itself, the second was completely Mario, with many Mario characters, including E. Gadd, Petey Pirahna(Was he?), and some others. I don't think Peach was in the first, either. So many possibilities! :D

Petey was in the second, yes. Peach was also in both of the games, it's just the first didn't take place IN the Mushroom Kingdom.

Back