bowser's universal conquest. what's next?

maledict

Hammer Bro.
hey, bowser got a quite big plan this time, but what's next, dimentional conquest, time conquest? what a question, I don't imagine what's bowser's next plan

Uniju said:
Next game should go back to the classic "Bowser has kidnapped princess peach and Mario has to go through many long levels in the mushroom kingdom to save her" story.
Tch. More than 20 years kidnapping princessess... Bowser does need a new hobby... Seriously! :shifty:

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Uniju said:
Next game should go back to the classic "Bowser has kidnapped princess peach and Mario has to go through many long levels in the mushroom kingdom to save her" story.
Tch. More than 20 years kidnapping princessess... Bowser does need a new hobby... Seriously! :shifty:

Maybe he should kidnap Mario and Peach, but he forgets about Luigi/Yoshi/whoever'sgoingtosavethem.

Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

Maybe he should kidnap Mario and Peach, but he forgets about Luigi/Yoshi/whoever'sgoingtosavethem.

That happened in SM64DS. I think.

Anyway, Bowser doesn't need a new hobby. Why else would Mario go after Bowser? >_> For fun?

ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

Anyway, Bowser doesn't need a new hobby. Why else would Mario go after Bowser? >_> For fun?
Hmmmmm... Yeah, who knows... X) :P :roll:

ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

Mario: "I don't like your castle's paint color!"
Bowser: "O_O Uhhhh..."
Mario: *Kills*

XP

ChaosNinji said:
ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

Mario: "I don't like your castle's paint color!"
Bowser: "O_O Uhhhh..."
Mario: *Kills*

XP

Bowser: Your mom's so ugly that she looks like you!
Mario: ...I have no mother.
Bowser: Meh. I'm bored. Can't you just come to my castle and try to kill me?

Stop the qoute block!

Anyway, the next game will probably be simpler. Kinda like NSMB.

God only knows... Or better, Shigeru Myamoto only knows! XDDD

Probably they might brake the fourth wall and bowser would try to take over the real world :lol:

Maybe he should just try dimensions.

Unless K. Rool beats him to it, like he did with the whole "attempted universal conquest" thing.

Sir Grodus said:

Unless K. Rool beats him to it, like he did with the whole "attempted universal conquest" thing.

When was THAT?!

Sir Grodus said:

Didn't K. Rool also attempted to conquer the alternate dimensions in DK:Jungle Climber?

Conquering dimensions doesn't quite live up to destroying them. Nor does preventing the latter from happening. Conquering our reality would be cool though... just like in that Super Mario Land Comic, only with less midgets.

Speaking of which, my new sprites are making fun of yours.

Uniju said:
I don't know... That would kind of be the end of Mario games then, wouldn't it? Plus, what Bowser does is only out of a twisted love he has for the princess... (Ha ha Peach has a stalker!!!!)

How about instead of normal bowser GIGA BOWSER!!!!!!!!

GIGA BOWSER RULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he's a smash bros character, so he may have a new transformation, weaker that giga but it's something

pd: smiddle, you need to practice your english, dude

Back