Wiki Adventure (Chapter 3 Released!)

Re: Wiki Adventure (Sign-Ups Closed)

GLaDOS said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
I know Nabber is your editor, but why did you link him Chapter 2 if it wasn't finished?
He didn't. I found it myself.
Yoshidude99 said:
GLaDOS said:
Who posts a chapter that's not finished?
I have
That's not a good idea.
Here is a major reason why a lot of stories on here aren't that great. They're rushed. You uplooad them spontaneously and don't plan it out. Try writing the chapter out on paper, then upload it online.

That's actually a good idea.

I kinda already did that with Wikiland, but in my head. I've memorized to the letter everything from Chapter 2 of Wikiland 1 to how Wikiland 3 is going to end.

@Yoshidude99: Yes, it's still on. It's just that I'm thinking up ideas.

Okay, he's leaving the forums so this can be locked I guess.

By which time he'll probably start a new story.

THIS IS NOT CANCELED. I AM STILL GOING TO BE ON USERPEDIA. I FORGOT TO LOGOUT HERE.

I guess it may just be your style, but I think it would be better without you switching POVs every line. Basically, this is so broken that I can't really keep track of what's happening.

Discord said:
I guess it may just be your style, but I think it would be better without you switching POVs every line. Basically, this is so broken that I can't really keep track of what's happening.
It is my style, but sorry.

I took out a gun. I pulled the trigger. Then I heard UltraMario screaming, and saw blood on the ground, with a severely injured UltraMario next to it.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY ANTIHERO?

I, along with Yoshidude99, UltraMario, Vinnie, and Leaf, was in the hospital room with Red. Little did they know, I was really an evil Toad named Mr. '85.

Not mentioned at all in Chapter 3 D:

Back