Mario Party 7

I thought I paid a lot of money one time for the picture. Or at least the CPU.

MnSG said:
Yoshi8984 said:
I didn't like this Mario Party so much... Bowser Time, nerfed orbs(Warp Pipe being a Roadblock was A HUGE WTF), few mini-games in each category(Seriously? Only 13 4-Player games?) and luck-based mini-games were just so bad for me. (Well then again, most luck based games are bad lol)

GameCube ISOs can only hold up to 1.35 GB, so it's to be expected that the minigame amounts wouldn't be so large.
But still... Compared to the previous Mario Parties, there were at least 20 lol. And 9 1 VS 3 was bad as well. So was 10(I can't remember the exact number) 2 VS 2 mini-games. I felt all DK and Bowser mini-games should've been Multiplayer(except for the final battle).

As for the orbs... I didn't like how they changed Zap orb's effect from 5 to 3 and Warp Pipe being a Roadblock. Pink Boo should've been an event and Snack Orb should've been automatic, like it was in Mario Party 6. Toady should've given you your opponent's orb if they landed on it, not place it on the board(well for Red and Yellow orbs). Koopa Kid orb was just ugh... I didn't like Special Orbs either.

Back