What system do you play your GameCube games on?

What system do you play your GameCube games on?

• GameCube

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
What system do you use to play your GameCube games? I use my Wii, since I got a GameCube in 2005, and a Wii in 2006, I sold my GameCube. I did the same thing with my GameBoy and DS. Now I'm used to playing GCN games on my Wii.

Wii. Traded my Gamecube in for it.

On the Wii. It's easier than having both consoles out, and takes up less room. My GameCube still works, but is sitting in my room.

Epic Nitwit said:
Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:

Yeah, I don't understand people that keep both systems. Pointless, in my opinion.

I agree. What's the point if your new console has backwards compatibility? I guess it must be for personal purposes.
I have a GBA SP and a DS Lite and a DSi. I keep the GBA SP for PKMN Yellow.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:

Yeah, I don't understand people that keep both systems. Pointless, in my opinion.

I agree. What's the point if your new console has backwards compatibility? I guess it must be for personal purposes.

I will assume that PKMN Yellow is a GBC or before game, because the DS Lite doesn't support that. This is one of the only reason's I would keep a console, if I have a game I want to play that doesn't work on any of my other consoles.

Epic Nitwit said:
Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:

I agree. What's the point if your new console has backwards compadibility? I guess it must be for personal purposes.

Or bragging rights.

The thing is, if I get a 3DS, I'll probably keep my DS lite too, since the 3DS can't play GBA games.

Epic Nitwit said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:

I will assume that PKMN Yellow is a GBC or before game, because the DS Lite doesn't support that. This is one of the only reason's I would keep a console, if I have a game I want to play that doesn't work on any of my other consoles.
It's really called Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition

Almost always Wii. But I like to play on the GameCube every once in a while for no reason whatsoever.

I don't have GameCube games anymore, but when I did, I played them on the Wii.

When I get a wii u I'm going to keep my wii as I don't want to lose my game data/downloads. I lost aallll me dsi downloads when I traded it in, even though I saved them on an SD card. I miss flipnote...

Wii. I have a Gamecube, but it's impractical to have it when I can play GCN games on my Wii.

I play my gamecube games on the PC.

(jk)

Gamecube, until I replaced it with the Wii in December 2009.

Back